Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Vlad and Czari

ancientgirl
December 31st, 2009, 03:05 PM
Look at this wonderful specimen of feline streamlininity (is that a word?):D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%2010/001.jpg

This is how Czari makes herself comfy at night. Except her head and feet are reversed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%2010/009.jpg

A little close up of her highness. Excuse my nasty feet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%2010/006.jpg

hazelrunpack
December 31st, 2009, 03:11 PM
I suppose it could be "streamlinaciousness" or "streamlinicity" or maybe even "streamliniosity" :laughing:

Czari looks extremely content to be there! :lovestruck: Did you ever think she'd be that comfy in your home?

Frenchy
December 31st, 2009, 03:17 PM
Same as Hazel , wow , what a change in her temperament ! :thumbs up it's so nice to see her enjoying human company :cloud9:

bendyfoot
December 31st, 2009, 03:25 PM
I vote for "streamlineaceousness" :thumbs up A very pretty grrl indeed!

ancientgirl
December 31st, 2009, 03:30 PM
Vlad's a big boy, and when he stretches out like that, he looks positively huge.

I have to say, I always hoped Czari would eventually enjoy being inside, but I never expected for her to take to it this well. Yes, she gets a little growly at times, doesn't much like to be picked up, but she'll allow it when needed. But, she really loves cuddling, purrs non stop and coos instead of meows. She is my constant reminder that with a little patience and love, many wonderful things are possible.

chico2
December 31st, 2009, 03:43 PM
A-G,I don't think anyone of us thought Czari would adjust so quickly,but with patience and loving care from you,she knows she's in kitty-heaven:cat:

ancientgirl
December 31st, 2009, 03:53 PM
Chico, whenever possible I tell people to give a stray a chance. Just because they don't have a home, doesn't mean they can't be wonderful loving pets.

Love4himies
December 31st, 2009, 05:18 PM
A-G,I don't think anyone of us thought Czari would adjust so quickly,but with patience and loving care from you,she knows she's in kitty-heaven:cat:

My thoughts exactly!

If "Streamlininity" is not a word, it should be, your kitties are a perfect example :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
December 31st, 2009, 05:36 PM
My thoughts exactly!

If "Streamlininity" is not a word, it should be, your kitties are a perfect example :lovestruck:

Thanks guys. :grouphug:

Chaser
December 31st, 2009, 05:52 PM
Wow! Who would have ever guessed that Czari would be the cuddly one? :cloud9: Good job! :highfive:

Vlad is so handsome :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
December 31st, 2009, 06:43 PM
Chaser, many of us know what beautiful things happen when we give animals a chance.

Shh...don't say handsome too loud. There will be no living with Vlad.:laughing:

rainbow
January 2nd, 2010, 02:05 AM
I love when kitties stretch out like that :D and handsome Vlad is so shiny. :lovestruck:

Beautiful Czarina .....she looks so content now. :cloud9:

krdahmer
January 2nd, 2010, 10:25 AM
:cloud9::lovestruck: