Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Where's the Pics????

rainbow
December 31st, 2009, 01:44 AM
I already did, I bought him a faux sheepskin jacket, he looks a treat in it ....although he would rather be nekkid :cool:

now yer gonna ask fer pics :yell:

:D You know me too well my friend!! Where are they? :D

I'm working on it :o

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

AND you posted that over a month ago. :yell: :frustrated: :p

14+kitties
December 31st, 2009, 07:29 AM
AND you posted that over a month ago. :yell: :frustrated: :p

Chris believes in quality work. She never rushes anything because she is trying to achieve perfection. :D
Happy New Year mfs!!

Chris21711
December 31st, 2009, 09:15 AM
Technical difficulties.............I'm working on it :cool:

I also have the Roots jacket that Winston sent to Frenchy for Jack, that Frenchy sent to me for Jack :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
December 31st, 2009, 09:20 AM
I also have the Roots jacket that Winston sent to Frenchy for Jack, that Frenchy sent to me for Jack :rolleyes:
Oy....my eyes aren't open yet this morning... Can you repeat that--slower this time? :confused:

:laughing:

Actually, hazel's thinkin' it's about time both Chris and rainbow get crackin' on them pikshurs... :frustrated:

:o

Frenchy
December 31st, 2009, 01:58 PM

Oy....my eyes aren't open yet this morning... Can you repeat that--slower this time? :confused:

:laughing: Winston sent me a Roots jacket for MY Jack , but the jacket is too big for him so I sent it to Chris for HER Jack , who's a bit bigger than MY Jack :D

hazelrunpack
December 31st, 2009, 02:00 PM
Okay, then. Thanks. Um...hazel is gonna go get some more coffee... Maybe that will help :o

:laughing: Nah...I get it. :p

At any rate, we need pics! :D

Winston
December 31st, 2009, 02:00 PM
Well would someone at least tell me if it fits ANY JACK? :D:D

Now come on with those pics! :laughing:

Frenchy
December 31st, 2009, 02:03 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: