Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Christmas cheer from Winston is here!

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2009, 10:13 AM
And the Pack is showing off its Christmas spirit! :dog:

"What's that you have around your neck, Lady (in Waiting) Ridge?"

"It's my lovely new Christmas bandanna from Winston and Auntie Cindy!
Don't I look smashing?"
"I'll bet there's one for you, too, Sheriff Cole!"

"Look everybody! I have one, too!"

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Soon the entire Pack was decked out in their new Christmas finery.

"Can you please check my knot, Princess Lil Belle?"
"Looks great, Ms Macie!
"In fact, I think we ALL look awesome!"

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2009, 10:23 AM
"Comfortable enough for wearing while on duty," whuffed the Sheriff.

"Versatile enough to wear while waiting for breakfast, too!" yapped Princess~Queen Cass.

Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie thought they lent quite the festive air to meals.

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2009, 10:30 AM
And EVERYONE thought they made the best p.j.s ever!!!

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2009, 10:36 AM
:flirt: Thank you for the beautiful bandannas, Winston and Auntie Cindy! :thankyou:

61005 61006

Merry Christmas from theHazel Run Pack!!!
:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

:D

ancientgirl
December 30th, 2009, 12:57 PM
They all look so cute in their bandannas!

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2009, 01:14 PM
I didn't think they'd like them, but except for Brier's stuck out tongue in that last pic, they seem to have received a rave review--all paws up! :laughing: They actually look proud when they're prancing around with them on. :D

aslan
December 30th, 2009, 01:15 PM
aaaaw they look so dapper in their new christmas gear hazel...Lil belle still looks the bestest tho..my two did the happy prance too.

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2009, 01:23 PM
I'm scared to let them outside with them on, though. I think it would turn into a game of flag football :D...bandannas littered all over the snowbanks! :eek: :o

aslan
December 30th, 2009, 01:27 PM
so far my two haven't had an issue with them. but if they do play flag football don't forget the pics.:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2009, 01:31 PM
:laughing:

Will do! :p

I just realized that Ember isn't in the pics! :eek: So here's one for growler:

His tail doesn't stop wagging the whole time he's got his bandanna on. :laughing:

14+kitties
December 30th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Aww they all look very very dapper. Winston has been a very busy Santa's helper this year. How sweet is she!! I'm sure Sylvie had her hand in there somewhere as well. :thumbs up
I love Brier's stuck out tongue! So cute!!!

edwina
December 30th, 2009, 01:57 PM
They look very festive :D
Cute puppers :dog:

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2009, 01:59 PM
A very busy Santa's helper, indeed! :D

Winston sent a card, too--too cute!! :cloud9: The Pack had a lot of fun helping me unwrap everything. They love shredding paper :laughing:

Winston
December 30th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Aslan..my two did the happy prance too

I just cant beleive that! there are no pics to prove it! :D

angeldogs
December 30th, 2009, 04:30 PM
They all look festive and dashing in their bandana's:lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
December 30th, 2009, 04:45 PM
As usual...they all look so smashing in their Christmas digs!

Way to go Winston & Aunt Cindy. :thumbs up Can we be on your Christmas list next year? :D

Winston
December 30th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Hazel Thank you sooo much for posting pics! Made my day!!! :thumbs up

Glad the gang all liked them...I gave you enough in each color so there would be no arguments!! :D

Aunct Cindy & Winston will treasure those pics forever!! Thank you Hazel!!

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2009, 07:34 PM
You're more than welcome! You really brightened the place (and the Pack) up. :D They actually asked to have them put on again this afternoon after they got brushed--Ember and Ridge both came over and sniffed them, then looked at me. :dog: They really really like them! hazel is amazed! Who knew they were such fashion plates? :laughing:

Winston
December 30th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Its funny because I have found that it really makes them feel good! most dogs anyway! they have that proud look about them when you put them on! I love to put them on the dogs at Woofstock and different resuce events! :thumbs up

happycats
December 30th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Awwwwww those are the sweetest pictures! The bandanas are so sweet, the pack looks totally festive this Chrsitmas season :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2009, 08:02 PM
With the bandanas on, they're about the only Christmas decorations in the whole house! :laughing:

Frenchy
December 30th, 2009, 08:15 PM
but except for Brier's stuck out tongue in that last pic,

that is soooo Brier :laughing:

The pack look smashing with their bandanas :lovestruck: all the dogs in the neighborhood will be soo jealous !

and yes Winston , my pics will be coming soon too :p

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2009, 08:26 PM
We don't have dogs in the neighborhood, but I'm sure the wolves and coyotes will be suitably impressed! :laughing:

Frenchy
December 30th, 2009, 08:37 PM
We don't have dogs in the neighborhood, but I'm sure the wolves and coyotes will be suitably impressed! :laughing:

:laughing: maybe that is why Brier was sticking out his tongue , he was practicing so when he'll see the wolves and coyotes :D

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Nah... He thinks it makes him look sexy! :laughing: Grace told him that it did. Now he does it all the time and the Girls giggle behind his back. :dog:

Dee-O-Gee
December 30th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Nah... He thinks it makes him look sexy! :laughing: Grace told him that it did. Now he does it all the time and the Girls giggle behind his back. :dog:

Giggle, giggle (love this clip Frenchy! :thumbs up)

rainbow
December 31st, 2009, 01:23 AM
The pack look smashing in their bandanas. :lovestruck:

I really love the pic of the Sheriff looking out the window, :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 31st, 2009, 09:38 AM
The pack look smashing in their bandanas. :lovestruck:

I really love the pic of the Sheriff looking out the window, :cloud9:
Thx, rainbow!

I like that pic, too. You can tell he does it a lot by the amount of nose smudgies on the glass! :laughing: Not sure how they can see anything out that window most of the time cuz madame hazel doesn't do windows....and it takes me a long time to get to them. :D

hazelrunpack
December 31st, 2009, 03:17 PM
Just one more to show that thanks to Auntie Cindy and Winston we now have a beautifully decorated deck :flirt:

growler~GateKeeper
January 1st, 2010, 03:16 AM
"Can you please check my knot, Princess Lil Belle?"
"Looks great, Ms Macie!

Awww my purrty grrls :lovestruck:

I just realized that Ember isn't in the pics! :eek: So here's one for growler:

His tail doesn't stop wagging the whole time he's got his bandanna on. :laughing:

There's my handsome guy :lovestruck:

The pack looks grrrreat :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
January 3rd, 2010, 06:55 AM
awwww they look so pretty!

hazelrunpack
January 3rd, 2010, 11:08 AM
What was really funny was when they were outdoors they seemed to segregate by colors...all the red bandannas stuck together and all the green ones were elsewhere :laughing:

I thought I was imagining things, but it showed up in some of the pics, too:

Go figure! :shrug: :D

growler~GateKeeper
January 4th, 2010, 12:12 AM
:laughing: and "they" say dogs (and cats) are colourblind *pfft* :laughing: they see colour just fine :pawprint:

rainbow
January 4th, 2010, 12:38 AM
I thought they couldn't see red as we see it but could see green. :shrug:

growler~GateKeeper
January 4th, 2010, 12:46 AM
I've heard some say that, and I heard some say they only see varying shades of grey :shrug:

I think they see all colours :2cents:

rainbow
January 4th, 2010, 12:54 AM
I don't think they see all colours but they do see alot more than just shades of grey.

hazelrunpack
January 4th, 2010, 07:57 PM
I've heard that they see muted, brownish shades of red and green but that they see yellows and blues quite well :shrug: I asked them how they managed to segregate by color and they just gave me those inscrutible looks and ran off to play in the yard :D

Winston
January 4th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Hazel OMG that is sooo neat! it really makes you wonder! They look so awesome in those colors!!! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
January 4th, 2010, 09:03 PM
They really do look awesome, Winston! And they know it! :laughing: *sigh* Such big heads they get! :rolleyes: :D

hazelrunpack
January 23rd, 2010, 01:46 PM
Just wanted to show you, Winston, that the Pack is still enjoying your gift.
They play in them, eat in them, even sleep in them...

Deputy Brier:

Sheriff Cole:

King Ember:

hazelrunpack
January 23rd, 2010, 01:53 PM
Princess Lil Belle:

Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie (in her winter cleanliness...no mud this time of year :dog:):

Princess~Queen Cass and her side-kick, Lady (in Waiting) Ridge:

hazelrunpack
January 23rd, 2010, 01:57 PM
And Grace, of course, looks simply amazing in hers as she sits on her Daddy's lap. :dog:

Bandanna days are Special Days. :cloud9:

TeriM
January 23rd, 2010, 10:19 PM
Awwww, the pack looks fabulous lounging in their festive attire :lovestruck:.

are they already dreaming about what Santa brings next year :D.

TeriM
January 23rd, 2010, 10:20 PM
and equally interesting to note that Deputy Brier looks like he is plotting mischief even when he is lounging :laughing:.

rainbow
January 23rd, 2010, 10:34 PM
Hazel, you are so lucky that the pack can still wear their Xmas bandanas. :thumbs up

I left mine on the boys but they kept using them to try and drag each other around the yard. :rolleyes: :frustrated:

So now they have been washed, put away and ready for next xmas. :D

hazelrunpack
January 24th, 2010, 12:22 PM
and equally interesting to note that Deputy Brier looks like he is plotting mischief even when he is lounging :laughing:.
:laughing: Yes, he does, doesn't he? :laugh:

I was so expecting the Pack to do that yesterday when I let them out with them on, rainbow, but they were very well-behaved! They never tug on the bandannas and they just looks so proud :cloud9:

Frenchy
January 24th, 2010, 02:34 PM
all they need now is little pj's to go with the bandanas :lightbulb: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

omg that would be absolutely tooooo cute !!!!

I love Brier's 1/2 sleeping pose :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
January 24th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Ooooo...the Pack in pj's! :flirt:

Only they'd never forgive me. :o Setters have way too much dignity to be seen in anything as sissy as pj's! :dog: :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
January 24th, 2010, 11:30 PM
:laughing: That pic of Brier is too funny :D

Dog Dancer
January 25th, 2010, 02:56 PM
I never saw this thread at Christmas. The pack looks splendid! DD makes a note to make bandana's for the girls next year - maybe Easter ones... Christmas might be too far away. Oh yeah, first a trip to the store, that's the hard part. DD hates shopping!

Winston
January 25th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Hazel you just made my day again! Love the pics! they certianly look so proud! now thats a Christmas prezzie that has given me alot of CHEER!! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
January 25th, 2010, 03:10 PM
It's given them a lot of cheer, too, Winston--plus it brightens up the yard on these otherwise gloomy and damp days. :D It was so thoughtful of you to send them! :thankyou:

I hear ya, DD! Shopping is the worst part for me, too. :o But there's a JoAnn's Fabrics right across the street from the Borders in town...and once I get a javakula (or two) in me, I may actuallly be energetic enough to go over there and see if I can find some summer wear for the 'kids'. :D

See, Winston? You have us inspired! :highfive:

Winston
January 25th, 2010, 03:12 PM
They are super simple as you can see! I used to just use regular scissors but now I use the pinking shears! gives them a little pizzazz!

I cant decide which pic is my favorite! there are soo many great ones! :D

Next yr I will have to add a n additonal size for Frenchys Churchill and Bree's Archer...I will have to call it the Polar Bear Size!!

hazelrunpack
January 25th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Five times the normal size! :laughing:

Winston
January 25th, 2010, 03:20 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: