Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My polar bear

Frenchy
December 29th, 2009, 08:59 PM
It's always exciting to see newly adopted pets get comfy in their new homes. Yesterday , Churchill tried the doggy beds , couldn't believe it but ... it fits , well ... kinda ! :crazy:

and Nelly on 'her new bed' .... I bought this bed for Sienna months ago , no dogs ever used it until I took it in another room , sometimes that's all it takes :D

sorry about the pics being so dark :cool:

Dee-O-Gee
December 29th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Great camoflauge for Nellie! :D

Did Churchill try baby bear's, then momma bear's and is it Daddy bear's that fits just fine? :laughing: :laughing:

luckypenny
December 29th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Giant doggies need giant beds :frustrated:.

I thought I saw orthopedic mattresses on sale in the flyers a few days ago :rolleyes:. Cushion tops too :D.

Polar bears and tiger stripes :cloud9:. Frenchy, Churchill and Nelly are beautiful :cloud9: :lovestruck: :goodvibes:!!!

Frenchy
December 29th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Did Churchill try baby bear's, then momma bear's and is it Daddy bear's that fits just fine? :laughing: :laughing:
Thank dog he hasn't tried the kitty beds :laughing:
Giant doggies need giant beds :frustrated:.

I thought I saw orthopedic mattresses on sale in the flyers a few days ago :rolleyes:. Cushion tops too :D.

I have never seen one big enough for a dog like Churchill , and if there are , they must be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :eek:

with my luck , he would never use it :frustrated: don't know why but , they always seem to prefer the ones that are too small for them .... remember Nelly in the cat's basket ? :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 29th, 2009, 09:23 PM
I think if he put his butt in one bed and laid his head on the other, the arrangement would fit him perfectly, Frenchy! :cloud9: :D

luckypenny
December 29th, 2009, 09:26 PM
I have never seen one big enough for a dog like Churchill

Sears often has good sales on Sealy :laughing:. Or you can just let him have yours...:D.

14+kitties
December 29th, 2009, 11:04 PM
And what a handsome bear he is too. :cloud9: He looks so happy and content in your home already. All settled and knowing he doesn't have to leave again. :thumbs up

angeldogs
December 29th, 2009, 11:10 PM
A handsome bear her is.Churchhill has a sweet gentle looking face.:lovestruck:
Nelly looks nice and comfy on the bed.

Winston
December 30th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Frenchy the Ex Lg bed at Costco is probably your best bet and by far the cheapest for its size! Churchill seems to be adapting well! and god Nelly is looking as beautiful as ever!

Love4himies
December 30th, 2009, 10:14 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Yup, the beds "almost" fit. :cloud9: :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
December 30th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Sure they make beds that big, they come in Twin, Queen and King :laughing::laughing::laughing:

It's so satisfying when new pets feel comfy enough to try new things. It makes you happy they know they are at home and safe.:lovestruck:

happycats
December 30th, 2009, 06:20 PM
OMG, Frenchy you finally got your Great Pyr!!!! :lovestruck: He's adorable !!

Sorry, I've been gone for so long :o But very happy to be back and see you finally have your Great Pyr :).
I so love the flock guardian breeds as well, one day hope to have a Kuvasz .

Frenchy
December 30th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Frenchy the Ex Lg bed at Costco is probably your best bet and by far the cheapest for its size!

I think I will have to ask them to order one , I remember seeing them but not lately :sad:

Sure they make beds that big, they come in Twin, Queen and King :laughing::laughing::laughing:

:laughing: mommy needs a new bed before he does :D

I so love the flock guardian breeds as well, one day hope to have a Kuvasz .

We have a customer at work that does have a Kuvasz :cloud9: I've seen this dog when he was a puppy ... omg ... :lovestruck:

happycats
December 30th, 2009, 08:51 PM
We have a customer at work that does have a Kuvasz :cloud9: I've seen this dog when he was a puppy ... omg ... :lovestruck:

OMG aren't they adorable !!! :lovestruck: Great Pyr are too !! and Churchill is just georgous !!! :cloud9:

rainbow
December 31st, 2009, 02:00 AM
I lovwe the first pic. :cloud9:

Why don't you go to the second hand stores and look for a crib mattress like LP uses? :thumbs up

Frenchy
December 31st, 2009, 02:05 PM
I lovwe the first pic. :cloud9:

Why don't you go to the second hand stores and look for a crib mattress like LP uses? :thumbs up

There's not much second hand stores here but I will ask LP where she got hers , I will also go more often to Costco , hoping they'll carry the big beds once again. :fingerscr

TeriM
January 1st, 2010, 01:35 AM
Awwww, Nelly and Churchill look wonderful all cozied up on their beds :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
January 1st, 2010, 02:27 AM
Cute :cloud9:

Frenchy just buy yourself a new mattress then Churchill & Nelly can have yours :dog: :dog: