Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Yay! back online!

Luvmypitgirls
December 28th, 2009, 03:41 PM
So last night hubby robbed our youngest of his PC to see if it was compatible with our PC equipment, and YAY it works! Since our son now has a laptop, we will use his PC while ours is getting fixed.
I was going thru withdrawl, not being able to get online for a few days:laughing: Why hubby didn't think of this sooner:shrug:

chico2
December 28th, 2009, 03:54 PM
LMPG,glad to have you back,hubby did not think of it sooner,because he wanted you all to himself:laughing:

Luvmypitgirls
December 28th, 2009, 04:06 PM
LMPG,glad to have you back,hubby did not think of it sooner,because he wanted you all to himself:laughing:

:laughing:...you may be right

Frenchy
December 28th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Why hubby didn't think of this sooner:shrug:

because it was not the tv :D

angeldogs
December 29th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Atleast he thought of it later then never.to get ride of your withdraws before they become nasty.:D

Luvmypitgirls
December 29th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Atleast he thought of it later then never.to get ride of your withdraws before they become nasty.:D

:laughing::laughing:...ya mean before "I" became nasty!:evil:..;)...:laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
December 29th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Welcome back LMPG! I think I would become down right narly if I didn't have my computer. :evil:

angeldogs
December 29th, 2009, 11:05 PM
:laughing::laughing:...ya mean before "I" became nasty!:evil:..;)...:laughing:
:laughing:yep before the withdraws made you nasty.

cassiek
December 30th, 2009, 12:59 AM
:laughing: frenchy that is awesome!

Yes welcome back, LMPG! I have to say this forum is very addictive! Sometimes I feel like I haven't been on in awhile, and then I sign in & realize I was just on it yesterday! LOL! :laughing: I am sure if I didn't work, I would spend 8 hours a day (or more) on this board! (Yup, I'll be the first to say it, I'm a :loser:) Teehee!

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2009, 10:06 AM
So what does your youngest think of the arrangement, LMPG? :laughing:

So nice of him to make a contribution to the cause... Does this make him a facilitator of your addiction? :eek: :p

Luvmypitgirls
December 30th, 2009, 01:21 PM
So what does your youngest think of the arrangement, LMPG? :laughing:

So nice of him to make a contribution to the cause... Does this make him a facilitator of your addiction? :eek: :p

Our youngest is fine with the arrangement:) He told us before Christmas that if "Santa" was nice enough to bring him a laptop, he would give his PC to his brother. Well since it was his brother that crashed our PC, we told him he'll just have to wait till ours is fixed to take "custody" of this one.

And yes my youngest is a contributor to my online addiction.....and I love him for it...lol

Magicwildwolf69
December 30th, 2009, 07:12 PM
welcome back! glad you are back online at least for now lol. if i didn't have my computer i would wonder around lost and not sure what to do with myself.

so nice of your son to let you use his new computer because he broke yours :laughing:

i love these forums too i could stay here all night if i was able.

rainbow
December 31st, 2009, 12:39 AM
Good to see you back LMPG :highfive: and tell your sons we appreciate their co-operation. :D