Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey Hazel!

14+kitties
December 28th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Does this help show you how big Keesha is? Brownie is approx 9.5 pounds. Rather on the smallish side for a kitty. Keesha weighs approx 5 pounds. :D
Please don't look too closely at Keesha's fur cut. It isn't finished yet. :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
December 28th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Aww, Keesha looks so cute with her little sweater! :D

Luvmypitgirls
December 28th, 2009, 05:11 PM
14+, omg that is one beautiful cat!:cloud9:
Keesha is adorable and I luv the sweater,:cloud9:

btw, you have the same area rug as my MIL, I've been trying to convince her it would look really great in my house, but she refuses to relinquish it.

chico2
December 28th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Aww Brownie,he is just soo beautiful,hope he's doing better:fingerscr
Hazrl I can attest to how small Keesha is,she's like a little stuffie and absolutely adorable:lovestruck:

luckypenny
December 28th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Omd, Keesha's sooo tiny :cloud9: :goodvibes:. How old is she 14+?

Brownie is beautiful :lovestruck:.

krdahmer
December 28th, 2009, 09:45 PM
She's such a sweet little lady too!!! Hard not to fall in love with instantly!! :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
December 28th, 2009, 10:19 PM
She is so tiny! Are u sure she's not a stuffee with batteries? :laughing: Brownie is quite a bit bigger,,poor dog has to worry about getting squished by a cat! :laughing::laughing:

14+kitties
December 28th, 2009, 10:44 PM
14+, omg that is one beautiful cat!:cloud9:
Keesha is adorable and I luv the sweater,:cloud9:

btw, you have the same area rug as my MIL, I've been trying to convince her it would look really great in my house, but she refuses to relinquish it.

Just think how Brownie will look if that shaved area on his neck ever gets a chance to grow back. Every time it starts coming in well the vet shaves it for more blood work. :sad:
I am not crazy about the sweater. I got Keesha a set of two. The other is plain purple. But it's hard to find them around here for some reason. My mom made her original one but it's stretched out too much for her now. Or she has shrunk. :shrug:

Omd, Keesha's sooo tiny :cloud9: :goodvibes:. How old is she 14+?

Brownie is beautiful :lovestruck:.

Keesha is 15.6 years old LP. She amazes me. I keep saying I don't think she is going to make another year and she does. With the seizures you just never know. Now we are dealing with incontinence.

luckypenny
December 28th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Keesha is 15.6 years old LP. She amazes me. I keep saying I don't think she is going to make another year and she does. With the seizures you just never know. Now we are dealing with incontinence.

That is amazing 14+. You've taken such good care of her. Is she a cuddler?

14+kitties
December 28th, 2009, 11:22 PM
That is amazing 14+. You've taken such good care of her. Is she a cuddler?

She has to be by my side as soon as I sit down. Or if my oldest stepson is home she will sit beside him. When we have company we usually bring one of her beds out to the kitchen so she can lay in it beside me. It's the only way she will settle. She sleeps between hubby and I in bed. She's a bit spoiled. :rolleyes:

luckypenny
December 28th, 2009, 11:36 PM
As she so deserves to be :cloud9:.

hazelrunpack
December 28th, 2009, 11:50 PM
omd, even when she's closer to the camera, she looks smaller than Brownie! :eek: What a little dumpling she is! :flirt: I had no idea she was so teeny!!

She does deserve to be spoiled...she has, after all, allowed all those kitties to share her space. :dog:

She sure is a doll!

14+kitties
December 29th, 2009, 12:00 AM
omd, even when she's closer to the camera, she looks smaller than Brownie! :eek: What a little dumpling she is! :flirt: I had no idea she was so teeny!!

She does deserve to be spoiled...she has, after all, allowed all those kitties to share her space. :dog:

She sure is a doll!

Yep, she allows them to share her space. :rolleyes: As in when they get too close she nips. :D She can't wait for me to feed them in the morning so she can lick out the cans. Silly girl!!
I've had her since she was 10 weeks old. For the first week or so I had to hand feed her as it was the only way she would eat. I've gotten kinda attached. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 29th, 2009, 12:23 AM
You've gotten attached...? In only 15 + years?! :laughing: You ol' softy, you! :p

Wow...she's been with you for a llllooooooonnnnnngggg time! :cloud9: Sounds like a win-win relationship :D