Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I Now Know My Purpose In Life!!

pattymac
December 28th, 2009, 08:24 AM
I`m a cat bed!!! I sit in my chair...boom...at least one cat, although sometimes Nino will jump up when Bobee`s already there. Last night, Bobee wasn`t content to just lay beside me, nope had to lay on me, then Coco joined him, I think Nino hopped up to check things out. Heheh poor Bayley, had enough..all the purring was keeping her awake!! Anybody else here have the same purpose in life!!

ownedbycats
December 28th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Yep. Also food provider and plaything whenever they are feeling bored(braids and ponytails are lots of fun apparently.)

cpietra16
December 28th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Congratulations...many people never figure it out...its great to have a purpose..and such an honourable at that....:D

MyBirdIsEvil
January 2nd, 2010, 05:25 PM
It's cool. I'm a cat tree. If I don't clip their nails quick enough they climb up me. It's a very painful occupation :frustrated:.

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2010, 05:28 PM
I figured out my purpose about two years ago or so. Just call me the sanitation controller. :o Always wanted to set my sights high.

Macomom
January 2nd, 2010, 05:29 PM
Not a bad thing to be when you grow up.
My profession is poop patrol. It is a full time job with 4 dogs!
I think a career change might be in order.

hazelrunpack
January 2nd, 2010, 08:43 PM
hazel, alas, has found that her purpose in life is to be a doggy butt rest.... :o

pattymac
January 2nd, 2010, 09:18 PM
Oh I forgot the poop scooper aspect of the job. Although with the cats, they do appreciate a clean litter box so it's not totally thankless. I guess you could also include hairball removal expert...that takes a bit of a strong stomach sometimes. You know you're a cat lover when you can clean up a large hairball without gagging!! It's worse when you know which cat did it without actually seeing them do it!!

Of course the only one of my 3 who likes the hairball stuff, including the Temptations is Bobee, the only shorthair of the bunch!! Nino who has the most hair doesn't want anything to do with any hairball stuff!!

14+kitties
January 2nd, 2010, 09:24 PM
Can you put a small amount of butter on Nino's front paws so he will lick it off? I have used that before on kitties with bad hairballs. It helps break them up and lets them pass easier.

Luvmypitgirls
January 3rd, 2010, 01:08 PM
My purpose in life......A Pitbull's Jungle Gym.:rolleyes:
And a Rotti's pillow:)

My cats hate me, unless I'm changing litter or filling their bowls or opening up a can of tuna.