Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

just a quick hi

Magicwildwolf69
December 27th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Just saying a quick hi and that i got back from my trip alright tonight. very tried and worn out. sadly seems something is wrong with my beta and i don't think he'll make it the night. other then that the kitties are happy to see us. they won't leave me or hubby alone. even though we smell like my mothers cats. i guess they are just use to the smells.

hope everyone had a safe and wonderful christmas and a great weekend. i'll try to catch up tomorrow. going to bed. nights!

hazelrunpack
December 27th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Nite, MWW! Sorry about your beta, but I hope you had a great holiday at your mom's! :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
December 27th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Hey MWW! Glad to hear you made it back alright & the kitties forgive you :D :goodvibes: for the beta

14+kitties
December 28th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Welcome back MWW. Sorry about your beta. :sad: Of course the kitties missed you. :grouphug: Hope your Christmas was a good one.

Frenchy
December 28th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Welcome back MWW , hope you're sleeping in this morning :sleepy:

Magicwildwolf69
December 30th, 2009, 07:08 PM
defently slept in monday morning and tuesday lol. had about 4 dr appts in the last two days i feel like my head is spinning.

kitties are sticking to us like glue. i think they are afraid we are going to leave them with the scary woman again :laughing:

the beta didn't make it. he passed into fishey heaven monday morning :sad: don't know why he died. maybe old i don't know i would have had him a year in january. :shrug:

hope everyone is having a great short week. i have to work tomorrow myself.

rainbow
December 31st, 2009, 12:46 AM
Sorry to hear about your beta. :grouphug:

:rip: little fish :candle:

Glad your xmas trip went well and the kitties have forgiven you. :thumbs up

So is your MIL back with you again too? :o