Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thinking of Bear...

Sib.HuskyMom
December 27th, 2009, 10:31 AM
This is now my 2nd Christmas without Bear, and it's amazing how much I still miss him and wish he was still here with us.

My family adopted Bear from an abusive home when he was only 5 months old (and I was 13). He immediately became "my" dog and when I eventually grew up and moved out of the house, Bear came with me. He was even part of our wedding ceremony when my husband and I got married.

Bear was 13 years old when he passed on July 1st, 2008. I will miss him forever and always keep him close to my heart.

We still hang his stocking over the fireplace, in between Jasper and Timber's. He's still a part of our family, and forever will be.

Miss you Bear. I love you!

growler~GateKeeper
December 27th, 2009, 09:51 PM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Bear :candle: He is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle:

wendy205
December 28th, 2009, 08:17 AM
what a lovely thought it is to have an animal by yourside all them years , you will dearly miss him but he is not far away,
mine was 16+ last november its so great the shock i have some idea what its like, your miss him dearly
but his memories will keep you alive, he will live on through your memories.
memories are golden especially one that close to your heart.
love sweet bear xxx:candle::grouphug:
sorry for your loss

seeker
December 30th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Missing him this much shows how much you cared about him. He must of had a terrific life with you.

hazelrunpack
December 30th, 2009, 11:30 PM
He was a handsome boy, SHM! And you can see he appreciated the value of a toy! :D

Certainly he knew he was loved--and you know he returned that love to you. :cloud9: His love will always be in your heart until you meet again.

:candle: Bear

cassiek
December 31st, 2009, 01:05 AM
SHM, Bear was such a handsome dog; he looks so content in the snow!

He had a wonderful life with you, and will be missed.

:candle: Sweet Bear