Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

As promised. A few new pics.

14+kitties
December 26th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Still figuring out the camera so bear with me. May take a while. :D
The first pic with Brownie is supposed to say - Mom, you put this bed on the old chair so I could find a place to sleep. I can't do that if you continually wake me! I cut part of it off when I edited the pic. DUH!
And then TT watching the fishies.

I'm not so sure Brownie has picked an intelligent place to sleep. :rolleyes:

14+kitties
December 26th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Keesha needs a hair cut!
And Meowzer
'Nough for now. More learning to do.........

luckypenny
December 26th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Santa brought you the new camera, yayyy :highfive:.

:laughing: :laughing:

Looking forward to more pics :goodvibes:.

Frenchy
December 26th, 2009, 02:16 PM

:laughing:

keep them coming ! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
December 26th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Poor Brownie!!! :eek:

:laughing:

Keesha looks so teensy in that pic! Is she really that pint-sized, or is it just a trick of the angle? I think you'll have to take more pictures so we can judge for ourselves. :thumbs up

And of course, as long as you have the camera out, more of everyone, please! :D You have such a beautiful crew! :flirt:

ancientgirl
December 26th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Mittens is such a sweetie! I'm wondering though, does TT want to just look at the fishies or maybe check out the new snacks.:laughing:

Chris21711
December 26th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Real cute 14k :thumbs up.....keep em coming it's been awhile.

Keesha looks so teensy in that pic! Is she really that pint-sized, or is it just a trick of the angle? I think you'll have to take more pictures so we can judge for ourselves. :thumbs up

She is that tiddley Hazel, such a tiny little thing :lovestruck:

14+kitties
December 26th, 2009, 05:39 PM
She is that tiddley Hazel, such a tiny little thing :lovestruck:

Keesha is 11 inches at her shoulder. That should help you put somewhat of a size on her hazel. Chris knows cause I think she threatened to steal her on me in the summer time. :rolleyes: :D

Mittens is such a sweetie! I'm wondering though, does TT want to just look at the fishies or maybe check out the new snacks.:laughing:

Can you tell how tired I am? :wall: You said Mittens and I'm thinking I didn't take a pic of Mittens. It's Brownie in the bed. Not Mittens. Mittens has been hiding out today since I brought Moewzer back in. Sorry about the mistake. :o

ownedbycats
December 26th, 2009, 08:57 PM
May I ask what kind of camera you got? (I'm nosy:D) Those are very nice pictures. That one of Meowzer shows off his gorgeous coat so well.

14+kitties
December 26th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Well, it's not the most expensive one out there that's for sure but it's great for what I want to do. It's a Canon PowerShot SX120. It's got a zoom lens and lots of neat features. There is a pet and kids setting on it. The way I (or my kitties) am always dropping my cameras if I had a really expensive one it would be wrecked pretty quickly. :rolleyes: Santa did a good job. :thumbs up

http://www.digitalreview.ca/content/Canon-PowerShot-SX120-IS-Review.shtml

growler~GateKeeper
December 26th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Aww :cloud9: great pics. Did Keesha ever get her trim?

angeldogs
December 27th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Great pics.so did Brownie make it through her sleep without getting blown up (gassed).:D

Dee-O-Gee
December 27th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Great pictures 14+ :thumbs up

Canon's are really nice camera's and it's nice to have the kids and pet feature for yellow eye shots!

Keep em coming....PLEASE! :thumbs up

chico2
December 27th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Great pics 14+,especially of Meowser,Brownie,TT,Keesha and Sammy..oops I guess that makes all of them:lovestruck:

edwina
December 27th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Cute furbaby pics :cloud9: , nice camera :thumbs up

krdahmer
December 27th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Nice camera... the shots are so clear! Yay!!! good Santa:thumbs up.... now we get more kitty and doggie pics!!! Keesha is too cute with her shaggy do! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
December 28th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Aww :cloud9: great pics. Did Keesha ever get her trim?

She got a partial trim. The older she gets the worse she gets with the haircuts. I hate having to fight with her because she is getting so fragile. So now she is walking around looking rather weird. Long fur mixed with short. I did finally manage to find her a new sweater yesterday though so that helps hide the bad do. :rolleyes:

Great pics.so did Brownie make it through her sleep without getting blown up (gassed).:D

He moved shortly after the pic was taken. :D :thumbs up

angeldogs
December 28th, 2009, 11:45 AM
That was smart thinking on Brownies part.:laughing:

Tundra_Queen
December 28th, 2009, 09:29 PM
what great pics! I love seeing all your fur babies.:)