Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Showing Off...

luckypenny
December 25th, 2009, 09:38 PM
...their new holiday bandanas :). Lucky, Penny, Ava, and Katie thank you very much Winston :grouphug:. Mean old mommy never thought to buy them something so pretty to wear (can you tell? I'm not even sure I put them on properly :o). But our guests were quick to point out how sweet they all looked :cloud9:.

Penny...on the chair of course :rolleyes:, and Lucky.

luckypenny
December 25th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Little Katie who managed to stop moving for half a second so I could take this shot.

And Ava....omd, she finally posed for the camera :goodvibes:.

luckypenny
December 25th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Oh, and since dh made Christmas dinner from start to finish, he thought he merited one too. He's such a dork :laughing:.

Thanks again Winston!

hazelrunpack
December 25th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Not only did she pose, but Ava is smiling!!!! It's a shy smile, but you can tell she really loves her bandana! :cloud9: Penny looks like she's annoyed because the waiter is too slow with her order! :laughing:

They all look so festive and lovely in their new bandanas! :flirt: Even dh :D

The Sheriff wants to know if dh is trying to scratch behind his ear? Cole says he's doing it wrong--everyone knows you have to use a hind paw to successfully scratch an itch behind the ear. :dog:

:laughing:

Cute pics, LP! And Winston, you're an :angel:

luckypenny
December 25th, 2009, 10:19 PM
The Sheriff wants to know if dh is trying to scratch behind his ear? Cole says he's doing it wrong--everyone knows you have to use a hind paw to successfully scratch an itch behind the ear. :dog:

Dh says yes he was. Only his hip dysplasia prevents him from using his hind legs :laughing:.

hazelrunpack
December 25th, 2009, 10:32 PM

I hope he got some glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM supplements for Christmas, then! :p

luckypenny
December 25th, 2009, 10:37 PM
:laughing: He's laughing :D.

growler~GateKeeper
December 26th, 2009, 02:31 AM
Everyone looks fabulous in their new bandanas incl dh :thumbs up

Lucky looks like he was born to model :lovestruck: and little Katie :cloud9: adorable

14+kitties
December 26th, 2009, 08:40 AM
So cute!!! Love their bandanna look! They all look very very dapper.:cloud9: Not so sure about that last "doggie". Seems to be slightly different than your other fosters. I'm wondering how long it will take to adopt him to a forever home. :rolleyes: Guess until he figures out how to scratch properly it may take a while. :D
Little Katie is adorable!!:cloud9:

Frenchy
December 26th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Oh, and since dh made Christmas dinner from start to finish, he thought he merited one too. He's such a dork :laughing:.

:laughing: good one , at least he doesn't shed as much as the others :thumbs up

they all look like :angel: with their bandanas :dog:

angeldogs
December 26th, 2009, 11:06 AM
How cute do they all look.Eva looks like she needs a big ole kiss.:lovestruck:

cpietra16
December 26th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Be careful LP...Dh could have fleas...did you check behind his ears....:D

Chaser
December 26th, 2009, 12:43 PM
They are so adorable! :lovestruck:

luckypenny
December 26th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Not so sure about that last "doggie". Seems to be slightly different than your other fosters. I'm wondering how long it will take to adopt him to a forever home.

He says he's still waiting :rolleyes:.

:laughing: good one , at least he doesn't shed as much as the others :thumbs up

You have a point 'cept he's much harder to train :frustrated: :D.

Be careful LP...Dh could have fleas...did you check behind his ears....:D

:eek: I didn't think of that! ......running to look.....

....nope, must be the heating, looks like dry skin. I'll have to remember to add some salmon oil to his food (the poison wasn't working anyways) :laughing:.

Everyone looks fabulous in their new bandanas incl dh :thumbs up

Thank you. I think dh is pretty cute too :flirt: but we won't let him know I said that :D.

Frenchy
December 26th, 2009, 03:12 PM
You have a point 'cept he's much harder to train :frustrated: :D.

I know what you mean , with 3 men in your house , you may need puppy pads to put around the toilet bowl :D

hazelrunpack
December 26th, 2009, 03:57 PM
I'll have to remember to add some salmon oil to his food (the poison wasn't working anyways) :laughing:.

:laughing: :D

ancientgirl
December 26th, 2009, 05:20 PM
LP you have such an adorable bunch! They all look so festive and happy with their bandannas!:D

aslan
December 26th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Lp once again gorgeous puppers, notice you put your favorite first tho...and my sweety Ava..:lovestruck: even grace said aaaaaw.. ummm the last dogger could have mange, look at the hair loss on the poor guy...oh oh and when is he being neutered.:D

Love4himies
December 26th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Lp once again gorgeous puppers, notice you put your favorite first tho...and my sweety Ava..:lovestruck: even grace said aaaaaw.. ummm the last dogger could have mange, look at the hair loss on the poor guy...oh oh and when is he being neutered.:D

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Beautiful bandanas, Winston :cloud9:, and yes, your pups are gorgeous, LP :cloud9:

luckypenny
December 26th, 2009, 09:00 PM
notice you put your favorite first tho...

:p

ummm the last dogger could have mange, look at the hair loss on the poor guy...oh oh and when is he being neutered.:D

:laugh: Good one!! :D

He figured one of us was enough :rolleyes:.

JennieV
December 26th, 2009, 11:47 PM
beautiful pics, LP!
:thumbs up
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
December 27th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Great thread LP...

Green looks rather becoming on dh...it contrasts with the bottle on the table! :D :D

Your furfamily all look so lovely in their Christmas digs! :lovestruck: