Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Holidays from Chase & Kailey!

Chaser
December 25th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Thank you Winston for the bandanas :)

Rupert declined to participate in the photo shoot.....He meowed something to me that probably translates to "I absolutely hate you, you stupid human. I'm itchy and it's all your fault. I will get my revenge." :o Or something like that....

Winston
December 25th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Awe thanks for the pics Chaser! See I had an ulterior motive! :D

Both are looking great! I feel sorry for you when Rupert gets revenge!!!:laughing:

Merry Christmas!

Chaser
December 25th, 2009, 02:35 PM
A couple more:

chico2
December 25th, 2009, 04:28 PM
They look wonderful Chase is soo shiny and Kailey is just her wonderful self:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
December 25th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Merry Christmas! The pups look so cute in their bandanas! I'm sure Rupert was plotting his revenge, watch your back.:laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 25th, 2009, 06:57 PM
They look lovely, Chaser :flirt:

Maybe, as Rupert gets to feeling better, he'll forget all about his plans for vengeance :goodvibes: And anyway, Kailey and Chase would warn you if (when?) anything was imminent, wouldn't they? :dog: :dog: :o

Merry Christmas, Chaser! :D

babymomma
December 25th, 2009, 08:30 PM
They are both as Beautiful as ever:cloud9:

Merry Christmas Chaser :)

growler~GateKeeper
December 26th, 2009, 01:15 AM
Merry Christmas Chaser!

Tundra_Queen
December 26th, 2009, 03:57 AM
They are beautiful pups!

14+kitties
December 26th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Awww Chase and Kailey look so good in their bandanas! :cloud9: Im sure Rupert will soon be sporting his. :thumbs up Winston and Sylvie are wonderful to make all those bandanas for all the Pets pets. :cloud9:

angeldogs
December 26th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Such good looking pups.
Hope you were spoiled by mom.

Chaser
December 26th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Im sure Rupert will soon be sporting his. :thumbs up

LOL....I wouldn't be so sure. Once the cone comes off I don't think he's going to let me put anything around his neck ever again! :laughing: