Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chloe Update

quincymycat
December 24th, 2009, 08:09 AM
This little girl seems to be settling in nicely even with 4 brothers who all outweigh her by a minimum of 15 pounds. My concern was never whether the boys would accpet her, but whether she would be be accepting of the boys.
She now has free run of the house and has her favourite spots. I bought her a bed smaller in scale to what the boys use and put it in the window in the kitchen and she used it all day yesterday. Her appetite is good, just still shy about eating with the boys and of course that means they end up eating her food dish if I don't keep a close eye on them.
She is definately an adolescent. Those really long legs that don't match the body at all is a dead give away.
She is very content to sit on your lap and sleep, but is still very apprehensive about being approached to be picked up, but it has only been a bit less than a week so there is definate progress. She was chasing Tritan this morning in play and then he turned and chased her, so things are working out. :highfive:

hazelrunpack
December 24th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Wow, if they're doing that well together after less than a week, that's wonderful! :highfive: She sure is a cutie! :flirt:

growler~GateKeeper
December 24th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Awww adorable snoozing kitty :cloud9: Sounds like everything is going purrfectly :thumbs up

rainbow
December 24th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Great progress :thumbs up and she is just so purrty. :lovestruck: