Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

re dougals 2nd christmas

wendy205
December 23rd, 2009, 06:33 PM
last november we lost our beloved dougal our 16+yr old terrier.
he had come to us on christmas eve 1994 but he was already over 2 yrs old, he had bad start but when he arrived on christmas eve, it was like a gift from heaven,
we will always remember dougal formaly called dougalchops he was so small he lived by myside constantly and alway used to run to me he was a cute little terrier with a lot of stamina.
dougal was 16+ when he passed over to rainbow bridge he is buried in the garden with all his little toys
chistmas eve will bring it all back to me as dougal walked many years by myside, the lanes are empty without him but i know his spirit is on the lane,
its nearly christmas eve he came in at 6-00 1994 all them yeras ago he was going to be put to sleep ,but we gave him a new life,
he kept us going but wehad to let him go
dougal we will alway honour you, your spirit was set free on november 26 2008 and you meant more in this life or what i could wish for,
merry cristmas dougal and all the beloved animal that had crossed the bridge has they made there new venture in this life,
we are all honoured to have such wonderful pets.
yours wendy
memories are forever
his heart was in our home, but he will always be in our hearts.:candle:

Frenchy
December 23rd, 2009, 09:33 PM
What a nice tribute to a wonderful friend :dog:

BenMax
December 24th, 2009, 01:44 PM
What a wonderful tribute.

Peace to you.

Melinda
December 24th, 2009, 01:52 PM
merry xmas Dougal, Merry xmas to my Daisy and to all our pets over the bridge *S* may they feel our love today and always.

wendy205
December 24th, 2009, 05:09 PM
my love to daisy reunighted with all them wonderul animals that crossed the bridge to the other life in heaven
we will surely meet one day

my love to daisy