Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm sorry I'm so late part 2 !!

Frenchy
December 22nd, 2009, 10:05 PM
Darn crap darn !!!!!

So I bought the cards , I just looked at the drawing on it ,was cute , so I bought them ... got home , opened the box and the first card ..... there's a religious message inside :wall: :wall:

it's in french so thankfully you guys won't understand :thumbs up

:laughing:

also sorry about the handwriting , I had 19 to write so it might look .... tired :p

hazelrunpack
December 22nd, 2009, 10:17 PM
:laughing: You could always have scratched it out and written in your own message! :p

Or, better yet, let the fuzzbutts do it! :thumbs up :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
December 22nd, 2009, 10:21 PM
Sure, just get a little stamp pad and have all the fuzzbutts place their :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: all over the cards! :lightbulb: :thumbs up :D

Frenchy
December 22nd, 2009, 10:31 PM
Or, better yet, let the fuzzbutts do it! :thumbs up :laughing:

Sure, just get a little stamp pad and have all the fuzzbutts place their :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: :pawprint: all over the cards! :lightbulb: :thumbs up :D

:laughing: that would have been cute but it's too late :sad:

hazelrunpack
December 22nd, 2009, 10:50 PM
Would have been hard to clean up the carpets and floors afterward, too. :o :laughing:

Frenchy
December 22nd, 2009, 10:53 PM
Would have been hard to clean up the carpets and floors afterward, too. :o :laughing:

naaa .... I would just have to wait for the next pee or poo accident ... which shouldn't be long :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
December 22nd, 2009, 11:02 PM
You could have let them walk all over the place with inked paws, snap a couple close up pictures of the paw prints all over the place and

vwah-lah, :lightbulb:

picture cards for next year! :D :laughing: :)

rainbow
December 22nd, 2009, 11:34 PM
You sent me a French one last year that I didn't understand. :yell:

For all I know you're being rude to me. :p

:laughing:

Chris21711
December 23rd, 2009, 11:11 AM
Darn crap darn !!!!!

So I bought the cards , I just looked at the drawing on it ,was cute , so I bought them ... got home , opened the box and the first card ..... there's a religious message inside :wall: :wall:

:laughing: Being the cheap skate that I am, I bought a box on sale last Xmas, same as you picture was cute enough, I opened the box this year and lo and behold a religious message inside :yell:.........I have nothing against religion but I'm not one for spreading the word :) I think I did send one though :o

it's in french so thankfully you guys won't understand :thumbs up

Parlez vous francais :evil:

growler~GateKeeper
December 24th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Merry Christmas Frenchy!!