Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Christmas hats LOL

Tundra_Queen
December 22nd, 2009, 01:22 AM
Ok, now I tried to get some pics of anyone in a hat,,,but it was harder than I thought it would be....:laughing::laughing: plus the hat was wayyyy too big! LMBO

The only 2 I could get to keep the hat on was Tegan and Darby and even they weren't happy campers. *L* The hat is bigger than poor Darby...:laughing: When I went to try it on Willie, he just gaveme one of his looks that say" go ahead I dare ya* LMBO So mommie backed away from the kitty! :laughing::laughing:

You can see part of Darby's Christmas bell snowman. Mirabelle has one too.

Debbie

Tundra_Queen
December 22nd, 2009, 01:28 AM
Tegan in her BAHH HUMBUG moment. She is not happy.. LOL 60824

She looks real scary in that pic and I didn't even know she did that until i put the pics on the computer. Maybe she was starting a yawn. She was looking at the cats on the couch but she doesn't snarl at them either....LOL

growler~GateKeeper
December 22nd, 2009, 01:50 AM
The 3rd pic of Darby is adorable :cloud9: The hat makes a nice ear warmer :D

rainbow
December 22nd, 2009, 01:57 AM
I love the third pic of Darby too :cloud9: ....it would make a good xmas card. :thumbs up And love her xmas bell snowman. :D

Tegan, on the other hand, does not look impressed but he is still a handsome boy. :lovestruck:

TeriM
December 22nd, 2009, 02:01 AM
Hehe, I love that bah humbug shot of Tegan :laughing: :lovestruck:.

Great pics :cloud9:.

Tundra_Queen
December 22nd, 2009, 03:04 AM
The 3rd pic of Darby is adorable :cloud9: The hat makes a nice ear warmer :D

she could fit into the whole hat I think, but at least I don't have to worry about her biting me like I do willie. LOL

I love the third pic of Darby too :cloud9: ....it would make a good xmas card. :thumbs up And love her xmas bell snowman. :D

Tegan, on the other hand, does not look impressed but he is still a handsome boy. :lovestruck:

Thanks rainbow, I have to find a smaller hat though LOL. Tegan got woken up to come and get her picture taken...so she wasn't impressed at all. Poor girl,,,so hard done by. :laughing:

Hehe, I love that bah humbug shot of Tegan :laughing: :lovestruck:.

Great pics :cloud9:.

thanks, she sure look mean in that pic. LOL

rainbow
December 22nd, 2009, 03:16 AM
I love that third pic of Darby just the way it is. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 22nd, 2009, 08:36 AM
I love that third pic of Darby just the way it is. :cloud9:
I agree with rainbow! If it were a kitty-sized hat, the pic would lose some of its charm! :lovestruck:

I love the bah humbug shot--it should be a LOL picture! :laughing: Did she have a sneezing spell? Looks like it could be the beginning of a sneeze. :shrug:

Cool pics! I'm sure Willie was relieved when you put the camera and hat away. :D

breeze
December 22nd, 2009, 09:17 AM
I love the pictures :lovestruck:

what we do to get pictures :laughing: and what they put up with, thank goodness they all know we love them to bits:laughing::laughing:

ancientgirl
December 22nd, 2009, 09:23 AM
Oh that last one of Darby is adorable!

Tundra_Queen
December 22nd, 2009, 10:34 AM
thanks everyone! :D

I agree with rainbow! If it were a kitty-sized hat, the pic would lose some of its charm! :lovestruck:

I love the bah humbug shot--it should be a LOL picture! :laughing: Did she have a sneezing spell? Looks like it could be the beginning of a sneeze. :shrug:

Cool pics! I'm sure Willie was relieved when you put the camera and hat away. :D

Hazel, I'm not sure what Tegan was doing, I can't remember. I was just trying to hurry cause I knew she was going to move very soon. She might have been mumbling some 4 letter words at me under her breath. :laughing: :laughing:

angeldogs
December 22nd, 2009, 10:42 AM
Those are some cute pics.the 3rd pic of Darby is adoreable.

edwina
December 22nd, 2009, 10:35 PM
:laughing::laughing: poor furchildren, such abuse :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
December 22nd, 2009, 10:45 PM
:laughing::laughing: poor furchildren, such abuse :laughing:

Flip this picture! If we had owners that threw funny hats & clothes on us...OH WAIT! We do that all by ourselves! :D :D :D

Tegan--hat's off to you girl! :thumbs up They're all such cuties TQ. :cloud9:

Frenchy
December 22nd, 2009, 10:47 PM
Tegan in her BAHH HUMBUG moment. She is not happy.. LOL

:laughing: I would totally make a x-mas card out of this picture !!! :laughing:

with the quote : "It's christmas , so what ? :shrug:"

:p

Candy317
December 23rd, 2009, 12:56 AM
very cute pics!!

Tundra_Queen
December 23rd, 2009, 06:37 PM
Thanks everyone. :D

:laughing: I would totally make a x-mas card out of this picture !!! :laughing:

with the quote : "It's christmas , so what ? :shrug:"

:p

Frency that is a GREAt idea! I love the way your think! LOL

Ryan48
December 23rd, 2009, 10:44 PM
LOL, so cute! Although, I'd sleep with one eye open tonight....revenge is sweet.

RM