Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ok how %^&*! rude!

Luvmypitgirls
December 21st, 2009, 11:55 PM
Hubby and I went to Walmart for some almost last minute shopping, for snacks and such.
We were wandering aimlessly down the candy aisle, when I caught wiff of something absolutely disgusting.
I looked around but couldn't find anything and the odor became stronger as we entered the next aisle. Well low and behold, right there on the stack of Pepsi cases, was a poopy diaper! It wasn't folded up, it was laying there wide open full of dark runny poop!:yuck:
I was literally gagging! I couldn't even get my Coke or Orange soda, because it literally reaked so bad.
We went toward the tills when this woman in a Walmart vest was walking towards us and I stopped her and told her about it. Well she went to investigate, cuz seriously I don't think she believed us at first. We watched her turn the corner into the pop aisle, and she came back around, white as a sheet dry heaving into her hands.
I swear, how rude and inconsiderate some ppl can be just astounds me sometimes!
Who in their right mind would do such a thing?:shrug:...:frustrated:...:yuck:

growler~GateKeeper
December 21st, 2009, 11:59 PM
:yuck: :eeew: :wall: :loser:

rainbow
December 22nd, 2009, 12:02 AM
OMG :eek: ......that is unbelievable. :yuck:

budgrrl
December 22nd, 2009, 06:42 AM
*gag* how gross and rude is that?!
people never cease to amaze me!! :loser:

ancientgirl
December 22nd, 2009, 08:37 AM
People are seriously becoming dumber and just totally clueless to others around them. Gross.

look4u
December 22nd, 2009, 09:42 AM
Nothing surprises me anymore , you're lucky you didn't find it in the frozen food, or refrigerated department. Whoever it was that did it, I'd never want to visit their house! What :yuck:

angeldogs
December 22nd, 2009, 09:54 AM
That's disgusting :yuck:.people are getting ruder and more inconciderate every day.

marko
December 22nd, 2009, 10:42 AM
Totally rude and gross..similar to trying to use a public washroom sometimes.

Some people really do act like beasts.

Luvmypitgirls
December 22nd, 2009, 12:16 PM
Totally rude and gross..similar to trying to use a public washroom sometimes.

Some people really do act like beasts.

Omg! No kidding!.
I won't use a public washroom anymore, just to scary to even think about it.
Especially women's public washrooms!
Even at the dealership I used to work at the women's washroom was "icky", when nobody was lookin' I'd use the Mens....cuz it was usually much cleaner than the alternative.

The women's washrooms at Walmart, are some of the most horrendous I've ever seen, and the one at Ikea...ohhhh stuff nightmares are made of.

:yuck:

Magicwildwolf69
December 22nd, 2009, 12:35 PM
:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

marko
December 22nd, 2009, 01:19 PM
I didn't want to say anything about men's public washroom's versus women's....but since you brought it up...

Men get a bad rap about being pigs...and we are :evil:
But my wife will also attest to the fact that on average the women's public bathroom (starbucks, Mcdonalds, walmart, train station etc.) is considerably more disgusting than the men's.

BenMax
December 22nd, 2009, 02:07 PM
This is just pure ignorance and lack of respect for others. Just try and imagine what their home looks and smells like.:yuck:

aslan
December 22nd, 2009, 02:21 PM
i gotta say i agree with marko and lmpg... having ventured into a few mens washrooms in my time, they are much cleaner..seriously if you pee on the seat, clean it up, and we wont even discuss the not being able to flush suddenly. Swear when we went out to dinner on Sunday i watched minimum of 5 women leave the washroom without washing their hands,,,eeeeeeeew.:yuck:

cell
December 22nd, 2009, 07:35 PM
These are the people raising the country's future, we're screwed.