Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm sorry I'm soooo late

Frenchy
December 21st, 2009, 09:46 PM
I haven't even bought x-mas cards to send yet ..... but they will come.

I just had a lot on my mind and .... I hate shopping , so it takes me a while during the holidays and I,m always last minute but this year takes the cake. I'm very very late. :sorry:

luckypenny
December 21st, 2009, 09:54 PM
Well, at least you're late...I didn't even buy nor send any :o.

So, I'll tell you what....all members are invited over to Frenchy's place for Christmas dinner to make up for it :thumbs up.

:laughing:

Frenchy
December 21st, 2009, 09:55 PM
So, I'll tell you what....all members are invited over to Frenchy's place for Christmas dinner to make up for it :thumbs up.

wooohoo ! But I won't be home :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2009, 09:55 PM
I can relate! :laughing: In a normal year, my Christmas cards are usually more like Valentine's cards...and in really bad years, they're St Paddy's Day cards... :grouphug:

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2009, 09:56 PM
wooohoo ! But I won't be home :laughing:
In that case, we'll be there for New Year's Eve! :highfive: :p

Frenchy
December 21st, 2009, 10:10 PM
In that case, we'll be there for New Year's Eve! :highfive: :p

Come on over , so far I don't have any plans :thumbs up

(haven't check with family yet :D)

luckypenny
December 21st, 2009, 10:11 PM
Yep, we're ok for New Year's.

We are your family Frenchy :p :D.

14+kitties
December 21st, 2009, 10:14 PM
You sound like me Frenchy. No time to breathe it seems. Still have wrapping to do and more baking. I did a few things today but I work the rest of the week. Should be interesting. I pick my oldest son up on Thurs night so I have to have things done by then. He's snoopy. :D
So, I have made a pact to try to do better next year. Let's say it's an early resolution. Now to see if it sticks.:thumbs up
Merry Christmas anyway my friend. :grouphug:

Frenchy
December 21st, 2009, 10:27 PM
You sound like me Frenchy.

Trust me , you don't :o I've been lazy lately. Takes me ages to get things done. After 8 pm on week nights , I can't do anything more , I put on my pjs and just cuddle with the dogs or I'm on the computer. I can't seem to do nothing past 8 pm :o

I suck :o

I've been meaning to change tv channel since 10 to watch csi , I still haven't :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2009, 10:29 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself, Frenchy! You have a lot on your plate lately! :2huggers: And lots of cuddling temptations to resist unsuccessfully... :D

Frenchy
December 21st, 2009, 10:30 PM
I've been meaning to change tv channel since 10 to watch csi , I still haven't :laughing:

ok I just did .... woohoo ! one small step for man kind ..... :cool:

hazelrunpack
December 21st, 2009, 10:33 PM
:laughing: Way to go, Frenchy! :highfive: :laugh:

Frenchy
December 21st, 2009, 10:37 PM
:laughing: Way to go, Frenchy! :highfive: :laugh:

:p ouf , now I'm really exhausted :eek:

14+kitties
December 21st, 2009, 11:05 PM
You have been working hard trying to get your house ready to sell and working and looking after dogs and adopting new ones and........... Now I'M exhausted!!!

Luvmypitgirls
December 22nd, 2009, 12:29 AM
Frenchy don't sweat it girlfriend, I just got mine out yesterday and today..infact I just got back from the mail box from mailing yours.
It's rather exciting, I had 3 cards going to Quebec this year, that's a first for me! It's rather cool sending cards to new people and places!

Oh and LP....ummmm.....when you get your card...it's addressed to "Lucky Penny"....cuz I didn't get your real name :o

I'm sorry I couldn't afford cards for everyone this year, but next year I'll expand the list:D

:grouphug: to you all.

Magicwildwolf69
December 22nd, 2009, 12:43 AM
I'll take a card! :laughing: don't feel bad Frenchy i didn't really get anything done this year either. don't sweat it we all are having a hard time these days.

http://bestsmileys.com/christmas2/3.gif

angel for an angel :D
merry christmas dear

ellysmith34
December 22nd, 2009, 01:23 AM
I always prefer my very own hand made cards to send... But since mom and dad were gone, haven't done anything like it again... I think I should be more positive now, and send one for my sister... :fingerscr:fingerscr:fingerscr