Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Santa Winston has been busy!

Chaser
December 21st, 2009, 04:55 PM
Chase & Kailey say thank you so much for the cute bandanas :pawprint:

Thank you Winston for keeping us well-stocked with adorable accessories all year round :grouphug:

I will be sure to post some pictures soon! We'll share with the Golden puppy I get to babysit on Christmas Day too :)

aslan
December 21st, 2009, 05:56 PM
yup Santa winston did a drive by here too. the boys look ever so handsome in there Bandana's.. along with Chaser i'll post pics as soon as i can.

14+kitties
December 21st, 2009, 10:25 PM
Santa Winston and Sylvie are the greatest!! What a wonderfully loving gesture. :cloud9:

rainbow
December 21st, 2009, 10:31 PM
What a lovely thing for Winston and Sylvie to do. :angel:

Can't wait to see the pics. :goodvibes:

Tundra_Queen
December 22nd, 2009, 09:29 AM
Slyvie and Winston u are so nice! Can't wait to see pics!!

BenMax
December 22nd, 2009, 09:41 AM
Guess what I got as well....gorgeous bandanas for all the homeless at the shelter. I will be delivering them tonight after work.

Thank you Winston for thinking of these animals waiting for forever homes. You are an angel and so darn thoughtful.:angel::grouphug:

Chaser
December 22nd, 2009, 10:03 AM
Guess what I got as well....gorgeous bandanas for all the homeless at the shelter. I will be delivering them tonight after work.

Thank you Winston for thinking of these animals waiting for forever homes. You are an angel and so darn thoughtful.:angel::grouphug:

Awwwww....that is so sweet! and the shelter dogs definately deserve to look extra cute over the holiday season!!!