Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

So I found a 50% off xmas cat toy sale....

krdahmer
December 19th, 2009, 09:43 PM
and decided the cats hadn't been tortured enough lately!!!! :evil::laughing:

First up is Palomine...

Then there was dude.... Fagan was a little put out....

Then Buddy, looking ever so impressed with me!!! :rolleyes:

krdahmer
December 19th, 2009, 09:43 PM
And you thought Buddd looked mad..... I think Windy is planning my demise in this one!!! :D

And exacting her revenge! :p

krdahmer
December 19th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Here are some Tabby gals for Chico....looking oh so pretty with the tree and the sunshine! Smoke has declared the tree skirt her new bed!

And Mickey... "what bells....I didn't hear any bells" .... ya sure Mr. Innocent!!!:crazy:

krdahmer
December 19th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Some of my decorating....
my little white tree

I love the big snowflake, I've been looking for one like this forever!!!

And the tree my 65 yr old father climbed in today to finish off the lights! :eek::laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 19th, 2009, 10:09 PM
So did you disinfect your hands before you bandaged them, kr? :eek: :o :laughing:

Ya, they look mad, but they're sooooooooooooo cute!!!! :flirt:

And I love your little white tree! :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
December 19th, 2009, 11:18 PM
LMBO :laughing::laughing: Oh man, do they EVER looked ticked off!! :laughing::laughing: Poor kitties,,,that is abuse I tell ya!! :laughing:

14+kitties
December 19th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Mmmm, when are you going to break down and add Mickey's name in that signature line mf? :p He looks like he's right at home there. :thumbs up What a cutie!!
You are a mean mom putting that hat on their little heads! I know what a few of mine would do to me if I tried. I really would need those bandages hazel mentioned. :rolleyes: I'm surprised they all stayed long enough to let you do it. You are also brave putting up your little tree with Mr Mickey there. I'm surprised it's still standing!!

angeldogs
December 20th, 2009, 12:56 AM
Beautiful and p'd off looking ones.sleeping with one eye open tonight are we.:laughing:

Frenchy
December 20th, 2009, 10:18 AM
sleeping with one eye open tonight are we.:laughing:

:laughing: I was going to say the same thing ... she hasn't log on this morning :eek: can someone go check on krdahmer ? I'm hoping there was no blood bath ! :pray:

:laughing:

chico2
December 20th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Aww Dahmer,you cannot do that to the poor kitties,that's just cruel:laughing:
I tried putting a Santa Hat and scarf on either one of mine,just for a pic,NO WAY!!
Thank's for the beautiful Tabbies,you know my heart melts for them:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
December 20th, 2009, 05:19 PM
:laughing::laughing:That last one of Windy is too cute.

I love your tree.

If I were you, I'd sleep with one eye open tonight.:laughing:

Ryan48
December 20th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Okay, I'd sleep with one eye open tonight. Some of those looks say "when the humans are asleep we shall attack!" LMBO, very cute though......

RM

Ryan48
December 20th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Love the decorations. Very pretty. I like that little tree.

RM

krdahmer
December 21st, 2009, 03:43 AM
According to hubby I always sleep with one eye open....creeps him out....but now you see why!!!! :p:laughing:

Thank's for the beautiful Tabbies,you know my heart melts for them:lovestruck:
They're happy to melt you....and would love to get to meet you, I think the next foray to Grimsby should include a coffee in Niagara! ;)

:laughing::laughing:That last one of Windy is too cute.
If I were you, I'd sleep with one eye open tonight.:laughing:
Ya I only held her for a second or two... and that was pushing it!:laughing:

Love the decorations. Very pretty. I like that little tree.RM

Thanks guys! I'm fine btw, no injuries in my sleep! I've been busy busy busy working and getting ready for Christmas, first year hosting the family dinner so should be fun, I did all my shopping in less than 8 hrs, split over two days of course, man I hate shopping..... :rolleyes:

krdahmer
December 21st, 2009, 03:47 AM
:laughing: I was going to say the same thing ... she hasn't log on this morning :eek: can someone go check on krdahmer ? I'm hoping there was no blood bath ! :pray:

:laughing:

So did you disinfect your hands before you bandaged them, kr? :eek: :o :laughing:

Ya, they look mad, but they're sooooooooooooo cute!!!! :flirt:

And I love your little white tree! :cloud9:

I'm fine thanks for your concern ladies!! :D:laughing:

Mmmm, when are you going to break down and add Mickey's name in that signature line mf? :p He looks like he's right at home there. :thumbs up What a cutie!!
You are a mean mom putting that hat on their little heads! I know what a few of mine would do to me if I tried. I really would need those bandages hazel mentioned. :rolleyes: I'm surprised they all stayed long enough to let you do it. You are also brave putting up your little tree with Mr Mickey there. I'm surprised it's still standing!!

He's still going up for adoption in January. :) so far.... And as for the tree, they don't seem to bother with it because it's wire, I even have a bunch of birds in it now and they still don't really bother, I also have it covered with bells to alert me of any climbers!:lightbulb:

cpostelwait31
December 21st, 2009, 04:01 AM
I love the cats!!! Especially Fagan...but they all look so cute... *Jealous*

bendyfoot
December 21st, 2009, 11:07 AM
LMAO @ Windy's rage!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing: