Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Little Bailey today..

chico2
December 18th, 2009, 04:25 PM
It is soooo cold,we only went on a half hour walk,here she is in my backyard after treats...we have no snow,but she found a little at the edge of the deck.
When we walk,she has her nose to the ground the whole time,I have to really watch her,she eats anything.
Is that what Cockers do? In the 4 years I've been walking her,she poops at least three times,pees a few times,the rest she spends with her nose to the ground.
She is awfully cute though:lovestruck:

chico2
December 18th, 2009, 04:27 PM
a couple more:dog::pawprint:

diandpat
December 18th, 2009, 05:16 PM
omg she is just about the cutest thing!!! Such a lucky girl that you two are there to take her out...and she is so stylish too :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
December 18th, 2009, 05:28 PM
she is so cute in her little coat!! Because she spends a lot of time tied up in her backyard, she probably loves all the smells she gets on her walks that is why she sniffs so much. Some dogs do sniff a lot and if it is wet out there are more smells to be sniffed. *S*

Maybe cause u feed her treats after her walk she is sniffing to see if she can find any treats during her walk? You know, like a drive thru? :laughing:

The pooping during a walk is normal too. All our dogs would go when they were out for a walk, even if they had gone before the walk.

Debbie

aslan
December 18th, 2009, 05:33 PM
aaaaw bailey is so lucky to have you and hubby as foster grandparents, she is such a doll.. i love her little sweater too.:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
December 18th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Chico, she looks so darn cute in that sweater! I'll admit, I love dogs wearing clothes. :D

hazelrunpack
December 18th, 2009, 08:07 PM
She is such a little doll in that sweater! :flirt: And very lucky to have such caring neighbors :angel:

the gang
December 18th, 2009, 08:29 PM
omgod those pics make me cry!!! i lost my cocker 4 yrs ago, she was the love of my life!! does baily need something ? a coat?? pjs?? anything-- please let me know and ill get onto it asap and send to you brenda and the pins

14+kitties
December 18th, 2009, 09:34 PM
I love that third pic of her with the snow on her sweet little nose. :cloud9::cloud9: She is such a cute little wigglebum!!

Frenchy
December 18th, 2009, 09:47 PM
When we walk,she has her nose to the ground the whole time,I have to really watch her,she eats anything.
Is that what Cockers do?

ohhhh yes that's what they do ! :laughing: They used to be hunting dogs and , they are pretty food motivated ... the nose is always working :p

omg she is cute as ever , I love how her coat is growing back but not too long :lovestruck:

Luvmypitgirls
December 19th, 2009, 04:38 AM
Oh Chico2, Bailey is such a doll!:lovestruck:

chico2
December 19th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Tundra Queen,OMG no,Bailey is never tied up in the backyard,the owners would never do that to her,sorry you misunderstood.

The gang,I sent you a pm,thank you for offering,but I think she's ok with the couple of sweaters I bought.
I don't want to be too pushy,after all she's not mine.
Sorry she made you cry:sad:

Frenchy,she's not pretty food-oriented:laughing:she's 150% food-oriented:laughing:

You know,she's really cute and people just assume it's ok to pet her,but she's not too fond of strangers,to some people she even growls,so I always tell people not to pet her..

Love4himies
December 19th, 2009, 08:01 AM
I just love looking at pics of Bailey, she is such a sweetie pie.:cloud9: :lovestruck: and she is super cute in her sweater :lovestruck:

I am so glad she has you as "foster" momma, I bet it makes her day when she sees you coming :angel:

the gang
December 19th, 2009, 08:33 AM
got it thanks, i will wait for measurments, i have a beautiful coat that i had made for chalsie,,:cry: ,i have been holding on to it, but after seeing the pictures of baily, chalsie would want me to pass on to her, so i will wait to hear from you, for me this might mend a broken heart brenda and the pins.

chico2
December 19th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Awww Brenda:grouphug:

angeldogs
December 19th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Awww she looks so cute in her sweater.:lovestruck: