Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mom Bought Us A Fishy!!

UTANRO
December 16th, 2009, 05:47 PM
"Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!"

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i115/spookyjr/dogs-fish1.jpg

George (the betta fish) loves looking back at the dogs, I think he's entertained by the goofy creatures. :laughing:

hazelrunpack
December 16th, 2009, 08:46 PM
That's incredible!!! I've never seen dogs watch fish before :D Do they ever threaten to tip over the tank? :eek:

Dee-O-Gee
December 16th, 2009, 08:52 PM
That's hysterical Utanro! :D :D

We use to have a beta named Sushi! :) What we did is we propped a little pocket mirror up next to the bowl and Sushi thought there was another fish there! :lightbulb: She/he would have hours of amusement but; never put another beta into George's tank! :thumbs up

Equla
December 16th, 2009, 09:06 PM
hehe! My last betta named "Sperm." Roommate named him. Co-workers loved it (he was a desk fish).

That pic makes me want a new fish tank. The last one I had didn't have a top and was one of the rectangular 20 gallon deals. My cat, Splat, would be caught numerous times a day with all four paws on either side of the tank and her whole head dunked in the water "fishing." Luckily, we had no casualties.

Frenchy
December 16th, 2009, 10:08 PM
:laughing: too funny :laughing:

now tell the dogs they can't dump the fish at the shelter once the excitement is gone :laughing:

mikischo
December 16th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Too cute!:laugh:

14+kitties
December 16th, 2009, 11:02 PM
I can see disaster happening if one of them gets too rambunctious and pulls at the bowl. It's beautiful. I love Bettas. Just don't like the way they are raised. :sad:
Love the pic!! Where's the rest of the puppers? :cloud9:

angeldogs
December 16th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Awsome pic.

UTANRO
December 17th, 2009, 12:03 AM
I can see disaster happening if one of them gets too rambunctious and pulls at the bowl. It's beautiful. I love Bettas. Just don't like the way they are raised. :sad:
Love the pic!! Where's the rest of the puppers? :cloud9:

Oh, no worries! George is in my bedroom, and the dogs are never, ever left in here unattended. Too much stuff in my room (electronics, ect.) that they could get into if left unsupervised. I was watching them verrrryyy closely with George. So George is safe. :D

The rest were around, mostly lounging on my bed, or digging under it. :laughing:

cpostelwait31
December 17th, 2009, 12:23 AM
That's cute,:goodvibes: Is it the first time they ever saw a live fishy? LOL
Seems like they were too amazed... Watch out! your guys are planning something... :grouphug:

Tundra_Queen
December 17th, 2009, 08:10 AM
I hope they don't get thirsty while they are watching the fishy tv....LOL