Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kato as a pup..

Luvmypitgirls
December 15th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Not sure if I ever posted this one before...if I have forgive me...
This is Kato and I nugglin' on the couch when he was about 12 weeks old..
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/thKatoJan05013.jpg

He was a scared traumatized lil guy when we got him, and the only time he wasn't crying and howling was when I'd hold him in my arms. He took to me immediately, but it took him a long long time to warm up to the rest of the family. Infact about two hours after this pic was taken, hubby came home from work, came up behind Kato and went to pick him up Kato turned and nipped him on the face:sad: Thank goodness he came around and is a wonderful (altho sometimes neurotic) boy.

hazelrunpack
December 15th, 2009, 02:47 PM
What a cute pic, LMPG! :cloud9: Hard to believe that they were ever that small, eh? :D

Luvmypitgirls
December 15th, 2009, 02:52 PM
What a cute pic, LMPG! :cloud9: Hard to believe that they were ever that small, eh? :D

Yes it's hard to believe, God how I wish I could turn back the hands of time to be able to hold him like that again. Now he is a big 100 pound monster, that puts my legs to sleep and a tongue big enough to wipe my face in one quick swipe of the tongue.
He's such a goober!

Frenchy
December 15th, 2009, 03:23 PM
I understand he was a tiny puppy at the time but does the pic has to be too ? :yell:

:p he looked pretty snuggly :cloud9:

rainbow
December 15th, 2009, 07:10 PM
I understand he was a tiny puppy at the time but does the pic has to be too ? :yell:

:laughing: I agree. :D

We can hardly see him ....must have more puppy Kato pics. :thumbs up

Luvmypitgirls
December 15th, 2009, 09:26 PM
oh sorry, I don't know how to make the pic bigger:sad:

Kato's other baby pics are stuck in limbo in our other computer that hubby hasn't taken in to have retrieved (if possible) yet:sad:

angeldogs
December 15th, 2009, 10:20 PM

:p he looked pretty snuggly :cloud9:

I second that.

cute pic none the less.