Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

funny but true

free
December 15th, 2009, 11:00 AM
At first I thought this was funny.... Then I realized the awful truth of it.

Be sure to read all the way to the end!

Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table
At which he's fed.

Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for peanuts
Anyway!

Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.

Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.

Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ass.

Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.

When he screams and hollers;
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.

Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid.

When he's gone,
Do not relax,
It's time to apply
The inheritance tax.

Accounts Receivable Tax
Airline surcharge tax
Airline Fuel Tax
Airport Maintenance Tax
Building Permit Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Death Tax
Dog License Tax
Driving Permit Tax
Environmental Tax (Fee)
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment (UI)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Gasoline Tax (too much per litre)
Gross Receipts Tax
Health Tax
Hunting License Tax
Hydro Tax
Inheritance Tax
Interest Tax
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Mortgage Tax
Personal Income Tax
Property Tax
Poverty Tax
Prescription Drug Tax
Provincial Income and sales tax
Real Estate Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Retail Sales Tax
Service Charge Tax
School Tax
Telephone Federal Tax
Telephone Federal, Provincial and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Water Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax
--- and in 2010 the HST

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, & our nation was one of the most prosperous in the world. We had absolutely no national debt, had a large middle class, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

What in "Hell" happened? Can you spell 'politicians?'

I hope this goes around CANADA at least 100 times!!!!! YOU can help it get there!!!!

GO AHEAD - - - be a CANADIAN !!!!!!!!!!

Lucky #11
December 15th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Great post !! Thanks. :thumbs up

Luvmypitgirls
December 15th, 2009, 11:28 AM
It's disgraceful isn't it.
I know that 40-42% of my hubby's paycheque goes to the government...
Please someone explain to me how that's fair?:frustrated:

Love4himies
December 15th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Thanks for sharing that, free, it is so true.

Because everybody is screaming at the gov't to do this and that, and demand the gov't take responsibility for everybody, including everybody's children. The more the people demand of the gov't, the more it costs, the more the working people will pay taxes. Nothing is free.

My father always says, one of these days the Gov't will have your whole paycheck and you will get alloted a home, a car, groceries and services depending on the job you hold.

Frenchy
December 15th, 2009, 01:05 PM
I read that before ..... and I sooo can relate !

I too , pay 40% on every paycheck :frustrated: and still owed them some .... so I got a letter 3 weeks ago , to call them and make paiements arrangements with them. So I called .... and get this , to make those arrangements , they would charge me $93.00 , that is not interests , they already charged that to me :rolleyes: it's just a fee. So I gave the lady my ... ahem .... opinion and told her no thanks. I would find another way. So she tells me , I have 2 weeks to do so. I said FU , the letter said I had 3 months .... and I hang up.

Sent them a check for the total amount the same day , got a letter yesterday saying I know owe them the $93 because by calling , they had to open my file :wall: :wall:

I'll call and talk to a supervisor , as they already cashed my check , they can shove the $93 where the sun don't shine. :frustrated:

I can't stand them !

Luvmypitgirls
December 15th, 2009, 02:21 PM
I read that before ..... and I sooo can relate !

I too , pay 40% on every paycheck :frustrated: and still owed them some .... so I got a letter 3 weeks ago , to call them and make paiements arrangements with them. So I called .... and get this , to make those arrangements , they would charge me $93.00 , that is not interests , they already charged that to me :rolleyes: it's just a fee. So I gave the lady my ... ahem .... opinion and told her no thanks. I would find another way. So she tells me , I have 2 weeks to do so. I said FU , the letter said I had 3 months .... and I hang up.

Sent them a check for the total amount the same day , got a letter yesterday saying I know owe them the $93 because by calling , they had to open my file :wall: :wall:

I'll call and talk to a supervisor , as they already cashed my check , they can shove the $93 where the sun don't shine. :frustrated:

I can't stand them !

Pay them $93.00 for doing their job? Are you kidding me?
Mark my words, pretty soon they'll tax us for wiping our butts...will the insanity never end.:yell:

Frenchy
December 15th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Pay them $93.00 for doing their job? Are you kidding me?

The $93 is if you want to "pay per month" , and that is + interest ! So there's another reason to get the poor to pay more and get them to be .... more poor ! That is why I said no way ! I refused , there's no reason for them to make me pay the $93 as I already paid the total amount. I think the lady I spoke too , just wanted to piss me off because ... well .... I wasn't too polite with her on the phone. :frustrated: I don't know if you know how many swear words we have in french but , we have a lot :laughing: and I used them all , many times , while I was talking to her :o

I kinda hit the roof when she told me about the fee , and she was kinda bitchy about it also. I would have stayed polite if the person on the other end would have had some compassion , she did not. :frustrated:

Luvmypitgirls
December 15th, 2009, 09:35 PM
The $93 is if you want to "pay per month" , and that is + interest ! So there's another reason to get the poor to pay more and get them to be .... more poor ! That is why I said no way ! I refused , there's no reason for them to make me pay the $93 as I already paid the total amount. I think the lady I spoke too , just wanted to piss me off because ... well .... I wasn't too polite with her on the phone. :frustrated: I don't know if you know how many swear words we have in french but , we have a lot :laughing: and I used them all , many times , while I was talking to her :o

I kinda hit the roof when she told me about the fee , and she was kinda bitchy about it also. I would have stayed polite if the person on the other end would have had some compassion , she did not. :frustrated:

I can understand your frustration, went thru something similar a couple years ago...only I said all my swear words in english...:o