Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cody

Love4himies
December 15th, 2009, 08:02 AM
My coworker lost one of her dogs last night, A beautiful 13 year old husky :cry: :sad:. The dog was fine in the morning and they got home from work to find her dead. She had a wonderful long life with her parents, this is the first pet my co worker has lost, she currently has 6 dogs and 2 cats.

:rip: Cody :candle:.

Cody leading the run:

Cody and dad:

They loved to play hockey with their pack:

After a hockey game:

14+kitties
December 15th, 2009, 08:41 AM
What a gorgeous dog. :candle::rip: Cody:candle: It was very plain that you were much loved here on earth.
:grouphug: to your co-worker L4. She was a lucky woman to have recieved that kind of love and devotion. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 15th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Such a beautiful soul! I love that picture of Cody with her dad on the ice--it just sort of says it all!

Please extend my condolences to Cody's family. :grouphug:

:candle: sweet Cody

Frenchy
December 15th, 2009, 01:00 PM
omg what a gorgeous dog :lovestruck: and the connection with him and his owner looked pretty strong ... I think Cody waited to be alone to leave this earth , to spare his parents. :sad:

:candle:

BenMax
December 15th, 2009, 01:24 PM
After working with the 'surrendered' huskies last month, I grew such an appreciation for this breed.

RIP Cody.:rip:. Keep running wild and free. Bless you.

wendy205
December 20th, 2009, 04:10 AM
:grouphug::rip::candle:ahh what a shame such a wonerful animal she sure shown true love and devotion, her spirit will runn free.
all my love to cody sorry for your loss
r.i.p. cody xxx