Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Another cat house from Japan

Love4himies
December 15th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Wow, what a great place for kitties to live.

http://www.moderncat.net/2009/11/29/another-amazing-cat-friendly-house-design-from-japan/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+moderncat+%28moderncat%29

14+kitties
December 15th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Wow!! If my guys had that they wouldn't want to be outside!! :thumbs up:cloud9: Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ancientgirl
December 15th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Holy cow! That's amazing. I love the photo of the silver tabby laying down. :laughing:

I wish I could do something like this for my gang.

MyBirdIsEvil
December 15th, 2009, 10:36 AM
That's awesome. I eventually wanna do something similar to that with my house. I'm trying to do it cheap though, with materials I already have lying around.
Actually I eventually wanna open a cat rescue with the building laid out kind of like that, with all kinds of places for the cats to sit and things for them to do. Obviously that's a long term goal though. I would need a building and everything first and that's not financially viable in the near future :rolleyes:.

Melei'sMom
December 15th, 2009, 02:17 PM
those are both amazing houses for cat lovers :)

I have pretty much talked DH into building in some cat specifics into our house, since we gotta do work on the house anyway :D now I have some really neat ideas!:lightbulb: