Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Super Cute Holiday Collars by PB&J!!!

Chaser
December 13th, 2009, 10:46 AM
I commissioned Smiley14 to make some custom holiday collars for Chase, Kailey and my future brother-in-law's Chesepeake Bay Retriever, Maddy. I wanted some pretty specific designs for them and the fabric turned out to be shockingly hard to find, considering it IS the holiday season! But Smiley totally came through for me and these are the results! :)

(btw Smiley - Maddy's parents LOVED her collar and requested the link to your shop :thumbs up)

First up, Chase!

Chaser
December 13th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Now Kailey - love the grin in the first pic....she knows she's pretty! :lovestruck:

For anyone wanting Rupert pics, there is a new one of him in the December challenge thread. He is, of course, being "naughty".

Frenchy
December 13th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Nice collars !! :thumbs up

14+kitties
December 13th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Very nice!!! Smiley, you're a pro!!!!!!! :thumbs up

angeldogs
December 13th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Nice collars on nice looking dogs.i really like the blue.

Awsome job smiley14

ancientgirl
December 13th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Gorgeous! They look so proud to be modeling them too. :D

hazelrunpack
December 13th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Such beautiful collars on such gorgeous doggies! :flirt: Good job, Smiley!

Magicwildwolf69
December 13th, 2009, 10:17 PM
i would take some cat ones but my cats would kill me. Great job though. the blue one looks so good on chase.

Smiley14
December 14th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Oh, they look great!!! Thank you so much for the pics!!!! :) Your pups are so adorable. I just love Kailey's smile! :lovestruck: And I'm so happy Maddy's parents like theirs too! I put my shop on holiday until the end of the year, in case they try to go there and are confused and ask you about it. :) Thank you again so much!!!!

Chaser
December 14th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Oh, they look great!!! Thank you so much for the pics!!!! :) Your pups are so adorable. I just love Kailey's smile! :lovestruck: And I'm so happy Maddy's parents like theirs too! I put my shop on holiday until the end of the year, in case they try to go there and are confused and ask you about it. :) Thank you again so much!!!!

No problem....I already explained to them your shop is on holiday. I'm still teaching them how to use Etsy :) They thought everything on the site was made by one person! :laughing: