Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

After the storm, just some various snow pictures

Gail P
December 13th, 2009, 12:04 AM
These are from this morning, before I started doing any more shoveling.

My driveway, still snowed in. The part with less snow had already been cleared about a gazillion times and I've done that much and a little bit more again today (plus some other places like the front and back decks again, and the back yard path over to the gate etc.)

Look what's going to be coming off the roof! :eek: Should have seen how much was on my truck before it was cleared yesterday. It looked like some kind of a huge cube van or something and the snow around it was up to the top of the wheels.

My front lawn/circular drive. Nobody's going to be driving there for a while

Gail P
December 13th, 2009, 12:10 AM
Dogs in the yard. The backyard fence is 5' high but you can't tell that now!

What a gorgeous day, looks just like a Christmas card :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
December 13th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Whoa! I hope you get the truck out of there for when the snow comes off the roof! :eek:

Love the pics of the dogs looking through the very short fence! :D

growler~GateKeeper
December 13th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Absolutely gorgeous :cloud9: Great pic of the dogs hoping for enough snow to be able to walk over the fence :D

Chaser
December 13th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Wow! And I still haven't gotten enough where I am to actually cover the ground....:sad: Stupid Southern Ontario...

Dee-O-Gee
December 13th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Holy smokes Gail :eek: That's a lot of snow. What was the final number as far as total accumulations?

Gail P
December 13th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Holy smokes Gail :eek: That's a lot of snow. What was the final number as far as total accumulations?

I'm not really sure. I've heard anywhere from 100cm to 120cm (between about 3-4 feet) It's not like we don't normally get a lot of snow here, just not that much at one time that I can ever recall. There's a bit more in the forecast for tomorrow and I think Tuesday. I've been out most of the day snowshoeing around my trail to try to pack it enough for the snowmobile to run on, though I haven't tried it yet. I think I will tomorrow after the colder night time temperatures firm up what I packed today. I hope I don't sink the machine :fingerscr Luckily there are colder temperatures on the way so I should be able to set a good trail and it will be perfect for dogsledding :D

angeldogs
December 13th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Lots of snow,the trees look beautiful covered in the snow.