Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tiger Woods

Frenchy
December 12th, 2009, 10:15 PM
This is getting freaking ridiculous ! First of all , I am sooo sick of hearing every little details about his infidelity , I don't need to know this ! The way they're all talking about it , you would think he killed someone !!!! I mean I don't think that cheating on his wife , with many girls , is ok but , holy crap now sponsors are dropping him and he's taking a break from golfing because of all this bad publicity .....

many many other sport personalities did much worse things than this .... just take Micheal Vicks for example ..... and how many footballers get arrested for beating up their wives and stuff like that .....

I just wish they would leave Tiger alone ! He will have to pay for this for the rest of his life , mostly with his wife .... that's enough IMO !

luckypenny
December 12th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Ditto.

I could never understand why the personal lives of others, especially sensitive and private issues, would interest the media and public like this. It's none of our business :shrug:.

hazelrunpack
December 12th, 2009, 10:25 PM
How many days in a row has it made the national network news now? Four? Five? More? How does a private citizen's indiscretions become national newsworthy? :rolleyes:

I agree, this should be none of our business and for sure not the media circus it's turned into!

Luvmypitgirls
December 13th, 2009, 12:39 AM
This is getting freaking ridiculous ! First of all , I am sooo sick of hearing every little details about his infidelity , I don't need to know this ! The way they're all talking about it , you would think he killed someone !!!! I mean I don't think that cheating on his wife , with many girls , is ok but , holy crap now sponsors are dropping him and he's taking a break from golfing because of all this bad publicity .....

many many other sport personalities did much worse things than this .... just take Micheal Vicks for example ..... and how many footballers get arrested for beating up their wives and stuff like that .....

I just wish they would leave Tiger alone ! He will have to pay for this for the rest of his life , mostly with his wife .... that's enough IMO !

Oh Amen Frenchy! I too am sick to death hearing about Tiger Woods, and all of the women he's cheated with and their search for their 15 minutes of fame.
There are far more important issues to discuss than who and how many women Tiger has been doing the deed with. I am sick of hearing about Tiger, and Michael Jackson, and that Kate and Jon and their 8 kids, will it never end!

MyBirdIsEvil
December 13th, 2009, 01:57 AM
Same here. I don't give a crap how many women he slept with. I don't know the guy and it wasn't ME he was cheating on, nor do I know his wife, and I never will, so it's their own private matter. I mean, who assumed this probably wasn't going on anyway? Not exactly uncommon with rich and famous people. He's fairly attractive, has lots of money, is young and famous, of course he's going to have women throwing themselves at him. Hell, it's common enough with the average person. People cheat all of the time. Not newsworthy.

chico2
December 13th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Frenchy exactly!!
The Star this morning had TWO pages about Tiger:yell:
He's lucky in a way he married a Swede(:rolleyes:)Swedes are not much for airing famous peoples laundry,so I am sure you will not find Elin(T's wife)on any talkshow.
I feel for her,but she bought herself part of a beautiful little island in Sweden,a good place to be for her and the kids,I hope she took the 2 dogs too:pray:

Love4himies
December 13th, 2009, 08:40 AM
I do agree this is none of our business and having the media all over this is just hurting his family more and more.

I do agree that sponsers should be dropping him. His actions are very unmoral and unethical and probably destroyed his family. His children will probably bare the brunt of this for the rest of their lives :sad:.

As he is considered a hero to many young impressionable men and boys, sponsers should not be showing their support for such actions. These are the consequences of Tiger's unacceptable choices, and I am glad they are dropping him like a hot potato. If he was not ready to get married because he wanted to continue to "play the field", then he shouldn't have.

Just like we found :evil: Micheal Vick's :evil: actions horrible for hurting dogs and thought sponsers should be dropping him, Tiger's actions are also very hurtful to a few humans.

joeysmama
December 13th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Between Tiger Woods and the couple who crashed a White House Party there is no real news on the news! In my opinion Tiger Woods acted like a spoiled brat and should pay the consequences, but that's between him and his wife and God. The rest of us have no business knowing anything more. And the girls coming out of the woodwork to sell their stories and give interviews ??? Sleazy and tacky IMO.

The news is turning into a gossip column.

Love4himies
December 13th, 2009, 10:12 AM
And the girls coming out of the woodwork to sell their stories and give interviews ??? Sleazy and tacky IMO.

Exactly what I think of them :loser:

chico2
December 13th, 2009, 10:19 AM
L4H,I agree with you,Tiger is no more a rolemodel for any young sportsman and should lose his contracts,I feel no pity for him.
He should be smart enough to know,going with all these sleeze-bags would one day be on the news..

Love4himies
December 13th, 2009, 10:29 AM
L4H,I agree with you,Tiger is no more a rolemodel for any young sportsman and should lose his contracts,I feel no pity for him.
He should be smart enough to know,going with all these sleeze-bags would one day be on the news..

I was thinking the same thing. Is he arrogant enough to think these "ladies" would never talk? Did he think that he is above moral standards?

14+kitties
December 13th, 2009, 11:30 AM
While I agree his actions were reprehensible and immoral who are we to judge? With the divorce rate it is pretty plain he was not the only one doing it. It just so happened that he is in the position to have his dirty laundry aired in public. I would imagine there are many many sports figures and others in the public eye that do the same. They have just been lucky enough not to be caught....... yet.

Look at Clinton. Did most forgive his transgressions? A-Rod (is that his name?) was married when he and Madonna carried on their little tryst. I do believe she was too. And now he's with Kate Hudson. I think her ex did the same while they were married.

Tiger did not kill anyone. His wife tried to kill him but that's another story. :rolleyes: He did not harm living creatures like Micheal Vick did but I bet the fall out for him will be much much worse. After all, Vick :loser: is back to playing ball. I think his punishment for his crimes should have included never playing pro ball again. Tiger will be taking a long time to try to rebuild his family. I hope he will be able to. The "ladies" he slept with have proved themselves not to be by selling their stories.

krdahmer
December 13th, 2009, 11:45 AM
That is exactly why I avoid the news like the plague! The closest thing I watch to news is Jon Stewart.... I mean at least he calls it like it is, and calls the so called 'news' repoters on their crap!

So what Tiger cheated on his wife, good on her for giving him what for.... but really what do I care and why do I have to be bombarded with it everywhere I go?? I've actually gotten to the point where I almost feel accosted by the 'news' even if I catch it for a few minutes while changing channels it's nothing but vile gossip and fear mongering, with all the real stress we have in our daily lives why do we need to add to it with everyone else's problems! And really, 24 hours a day....necessary?

Chaser
December 13th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Ditto to pretty much all of the above.

There are more serious issues in the world that the news should be covering and I can't even stand hearing his name at this point.

On top of that, I honestly do not consider him or any other celebrity to be any more important than anyone else.....there is no good reason for this to be such a public ordeal. It is family business and that's where it should stay.

Love4himies
December 13th, 2009, 12:23 PM
But he did harm people, his family, not physically, but mentally. Especially his children. I know it is all too commonplace now, but that doesn't minimize the hurt that children face when their parents divorce, or the distrust that his daughter may feel towards men for the rest of her life. Because he is such a public figure the parents will not be able to protect them from the truth.

I think he is a scumbag and I feel for his wife and children, and I wish the media would just stop publishing what is nobody's business, but him and his family's.

Macomom
December 13th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Celebrities are built by agencies, managers and most importantly fans. They "create" the fame, and in this case, many of his fans/media feel invested in him.
It becomes a big deal because he has destroyed this image, the one many people worked on by sponsoring and supporting him.
I think the fame cult is gross. Tiger Woods is gross too.

14+kitties
December 13th, 2009, 12:46 PM
But he did harm people, his family, not physically, but mentally. Especially his children. I know it is all too commonplace now, but that doesn't minimize the hurt that children face when their parents divorce, or the distrust that his daughter may feel towards men for the rest of her life. Because he is such a public figure the parents will not be able to protect them from the truth.
I think he is a scumbag and I feel for his wife and children, and I wish the media would just stop publishing what is nobody's business, but him and his family's.

Yep L4, I agree. He did harm his family. Now he is working to try to rebuild it. I as well as many others have gone through similar things as children. In fact I think I went through a ton worse! I think I turned out not that bad. :rolleyes: His children are very young. The little boy still under a year old. They will survive, and quite well I would think.
The thing is that it's the media that is dragging this out and making it much worse for his family. Not Tiger. It sells stories. Period. Let's keep it in the spotlight as long as possible. It will stay there until the next big story comes along.
I am not a huge fan of his. In fact I am not a huge fan of any sports figure. But I recognize the fact that they are human. Everyone makes mistakes. He is trying to correct his. :shrug:

Frenchy
December 13th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Tiger did not kill anyone. He did not harm living creatures like Micheal Vick did but I bet the fall out for him will be much much worse.

This is exactly my opinion 14+ , he cheated , big woop :rolleyes: As for his wife and kids ... sorry but I don't feel sorry for them , heck I wish I had their lives ! They are set for life $$$$$$$ so boohoo if they have a father / husband who slept around , many people do :shrug: it's not the end of the world , they're still pretty lucky if you ask me !!

ancientgirl
December 13th, 2009, 01:57 PM
I'm with you. Who, where and how he cheated really isn't anybody's business.

I don't agree with what he did, but it's his and his wife's business. If the media gave this much attention to the state of the economy and what it's doing to the middle class, as they do to things like this, we all might not be scrimping every last dime to pay our bills.

His sponsors may be dropping him, but they'll get over it. After all, didn't I hear recently that Vick was being picked up by a former sponser? And look what he did.

Dee-O-Gee
December 13th, 2009, 02:32 PM
In my humble opinion, I think this is all a bunch of crap and all these women who think they had an affair--give me a break!

What puzzles me is that the sport of golf (professional at that) is mostly a mind game as far as concentration and focus.

How on earth does anyone think that he could go out there and play the game of golf (part physical-part mind), do well and win with all this crap sitting in the back of his mind---I THINK NOT!

I think the media is just having a frenzy with this and has blown it way out of proportion. Just leave him alone! :frustrated:

friend2animals
December 13th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Just my :2cents:

Kudos to everyone hear who speaks the truth about the (Canadian) Media....

Why not "capitalize" on our wonderful technology of fiber optics in the spirit of the "intelligent" global village, for matters of public safety(environment issues), economic security, and Canada's woeful privacy laws?
[Even though "newsworthy" reports are broadcast, it just seems as though the rules of some television broadcasting has become somewhat arbitrary]

I used to watch the television reports for newsworthy info, but all I have seen lately in the past few years from certain broadcasts is the exploitation of people's private lives and relationships. Why don't we leave that job to the Jerry Springer niche of our society....:evil:

Media is useful for "entertaining". Newspapers are useful for "education".

ancientgirl
December 13th, 2009, 02:50 PM
I used to watch the television reports for newsworthy info, but all I have seen lately in the past few years from certain broadcasts is the exploitation of people's private lives and relationships. Why don't we leave that job to the Jerry Springer niche of our society....:evil:

Media is useful for "entertaining". Newspapers are useful for "education".

I don't even watch the news anymore on TV. It's all just garbage and sensationalism.

I prefer to just get my news on the internet, that way I don't have to sit through the tabloid stuff.

Dog Dancer
December 14th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Well I really do hope that Tiger is able to resolve his issues, and that maybe his wife will forgive him if it's in her. I do believe that one of the prices of fame is the loss of some privacy. I think young people can learn from hearing about things like this, they learn that we're all human, and maybe you shouldn't be putting anybody up on a pedestal. I don't think we need to know all of the details of Tigers indiscretions, some things are private. I think he will disappear for a couple years and then come back very quietly into golfing again. I don't believe his sponsors will ever offer him the same types of deals he's had up to now, but I do believe if he keeps his nose clean and keeps his game to its current level he will be able to carry on in time. People will get past this as they should. His wife will have to make her own choices for their family - hopefully in private.

Golden Girls
December 14th, 2009, 05:03 PM
I do agree this is none of our business and having the media all over this is just hurting his family more and more.

I do agree that sponsers should be dropping him. His actions are very unmoral and unethical and probably destroyed his family. His children will probably bare the brunt of this for the rest of their lives :sad:.

As he is considered a hero to many young impressionable men and boys, sponsers should not be showing their support for such actions. These are the consequences of Tiger's unacceptable choices, and I am glad they are dropping him like a hot potato. If he was not ready to get married because he wanted to continue to "play the field", then he shouldn't have.

Just like we found :evil: Micheal Vick's :evil: actions horrible for hurting dogs and thought sponsers should be dropping him, Tiger's actions are also very hurtful to a few humans.I sooo agree with this post!

Golden Girls
December 14th, 2009, 05:12 PM
woop :rolleyes: As for his wife and kids ... sorry but I don't feel sorry for them , heck I wish I had their lives ! They are set for life $$$$$$$ so boohoo if they have a father / husband who slept around , many people do :shrug: it's not the end of the world , they're still pretty lucky if you ask me !! Just wow - $ isn't everything Frenchy ... I think his wife & children shouldn't be forced to feel this humiliation all because he couldn't keep his zipper up :eek: Maybe many do sleep around but those same people don't make the headlines. Shame on this a**hole. Personally I do not read tabloid crap but feel awful for both his wife & children for sure!

Frenchy
December 14th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Just wow - $ isn't everything Frenchy ... I think his wife & children shouldn't be forced to feel this humiliation all because he couldn't keep his zipper up :eek: Maybe many do sleep around but those same people don't make the headlines. Shame on this a**hole. Personally I do not read tabloid crap but feel awful for both his wife & children for sure!

You know what GG ? There's so many people , families , in worse situation and I'm sure these people would feel better with all that money !! So the wife and kids ..... should count their blessings ! Nobody died and nobody's sick ! Just filthy rich , omg those poor people :eek:

:rolleyes:

ancientgirl
December 15th, 2009, 07:50 AM
It's hard for me to feel sorry for people with that much money. Seriously, with so many people struggling these days. Their suffering isn't any worse than another person, who is going through the same thing, except, as you said Frenchy, his wife has the money to help her get over it.

I know money doesn't buy happiness, but not having it isn't exactly a ball either. I sure know some money would make me really happy right about now.

MyBirdIsEvil
December 15th, 2009, 08:19 AM
know money doesn't buy happiness, but not having it isn't exactly a ball either. I sure know some money would make me really happy right about now.

Seriously.
For a lot of people, their husband sticking his thing where he shouldn't is the least of their worries. Yeah, he shouldn't have, and it's embarrassing for people to know your husband did that, but most of us would be lucky to have that as the ONLY thing we have to worry about. There are people living in poverty, starving and surrounded by war every single day, and people going bankrupt and having their lives ruined, and this is the only thing the news can find to talk about? Give me a friggin break.

I don't think anyone is saying his behavior is necessarily excusable, but how the hell is it news? That's why I don't watch news on TV. There's about 15 mins of actual news every day and the rest is tabloid BS.

14+kitties
December 15th, 2009, 08:38 AM
It's hard for me to feel sorry for people with that much money. Seriously, with so many people struggling these days. Their suffering isn't any worse than another person, who is going through the same thing, except, as you said Frenchy, his wife has the money to help her get over it.

I know money doesn't buy happiness, but not having it isn't exactly a ball either. I sure know some money would make me really happy right about now.

Seriously.
For a lot of people, their husband sticking his thing where he shouldn't is the least of their worries. Yeah, he shouldn't have, and it's embarrassing for people to know your husband did that, but most of us would be lucky to have that as the ONLY thing we have to worry about. There are people living in poverty, starving and surrounded by war every single day, and people going bankrupt and having their lives ruined, and this is the only thing the news can find to talk about? Give me a friggin break.

I don't think anyone is saying his behavior is necessarily excusable, but how the hell is it news? That's why I don't watch news on TV. There's about 15 mins of actual news every day and the rest is tabloid BS.

:thumbs up Money buys a lot of therapy. And what's he worth? A billion? So if they split and she takes half that still gives him more than he can spend in a few lifetimes. Unless of course he throws it away on threesomes. :rolleyes::yuck:

Growing up I had an alcoholic father. My mom worked very hard to support five kids and him. I know there was some infidelity on my father's part. There was even a time when they split temporarily. That was when I was SA by a family member for six months. I was a bit of a screwed up teenager. I didn't have the money to have hours of counselling to help me understand why I did what I did. Tiger's kids will. But at the age they are it's doubtful it will even be remembered.
It's time the media leaves them the H*** alone to get on with their healing.

Chris21711
December 15th, 2009, 08:58 AM
And the girls coming out of the woodwork to sell their stories and give interviews ??? Sleazy and tacky IMO.

I too think it is sleazy and tacky, but I don't blame them, why shouldn't they make a quick buck?....Tiger built an empire based on his supreme golfing skills and his squeaky clean image, imo he has defrauded the public 'cos he ain't so squeaky clean.

Celebrities are built by agencies, managers and most importantly fans. They "create" the fame, and in this case, many of his fans/media feel invested in him.

100% agree

IMO he should have taken every precaution to keep his life private if privacy is what he wanted, he was careless and now is paying the price, I have no sympathy for the dude.

ancientgirl
December 15th, 2009, 09:07 AM
I don't know if this is true, but I heard he's a real cheapskate. One of the girls said she came out and sold her story because she'd asked him at one time if he could help her by loaning her money to pay her rent, and he said he couldn't.

Who knows at this point.

MyBirdIsEvil
December 15th, 2009, 09:32 AM
I don't know if this is true, but I heard he's a real cheapskate. One of the girls said she came out and sold her story because she'd asked him at one time if he could help her by loaning her money to pay her rent, and he said he couldn't.

Who knows at this point.

I dunno if that makes him a cheapskate. Just because they were messing around doesn't necessarily obligate him to pay her rent. Of course, if he wanted her to keep quiet he probably would have been smart to do so, lol.

ancientgirl
December 15th, 2009, 09:46 AM
I dunno if that makes him a cheapskate. Just because they were messing around doesn't necessarily obligate him to pay her rent. Of course, if he wanted her to keep quiet he probably would have been smart to do so, lol.

She said she didn't ask him to pay her rent, just to lend her some money for that particular time. Either way, I think if he's a married guy, having an affair, with a woman who basically has nothing to lose, and she asks him for money, if he were smart he should loosen up the wallet.

It's obvious many of these women were with him to see what they could get from him. If they couldn't get anything while it was all still a secret, now is their chance, and they are all taking it.

BenMax
December 15th, 2009, 12:23 PM
I fail to see how this is news worthy. The man had multiple affairs, ruined his marriage, kids will be in turmoil in adolesence, x-wife will be that much richer, the mistresses will find another knob and life goes on. This happens to so many people. The man obviously is immature as having 14 different woman, surely he should figure it out that something was going to give somewhere.

I don't feel that this is anyone's business and I certainly don't see why we must listen to this 'news' for the past week. It's boring and redundant.

News for me is something of relevance. How will it affect our lives as a society, a nation or country. This is trivial rag mag gossip.

Tiger Woods is just a person. His family is just a family like any other that is disfunctional. The difference is that this family chose the limelight and with that comes judgement, criticism, jokes, tears and cheers. The other significant difference is that they are people with money who will survive. Other average families struggle under these circumstances - some will be ok while others will be devasted and poor.

Love4himies
December 15th, 2009, 12:27 PM
So well said, BenMax.

Frenchy
December 15th, 2009, 12:49 PM
The man obviously is immature as having 14 different woman,

we could start calling him 14+ :lightbulb: :laughing:

The other significant difference is that they are people with money who will survive. Other average families struggle under these circumstances - some will be ok while others will be devasted and poor.

Exactly ! :)

Love4himies
December 15th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Exactly ! :)

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Whoops, maybe 14+ would be embarrased to be associated with such a sleazebag :laughing:

Frenchy
December 15th, 2009, 12:58 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Whoops, maybe 14+ would be embarrased to be associated with such a sleazebag :laughing:

no no but , he would have to pay for ... how do you call it when someone uses your name ? ... she'll be fealthy rich ! :lightbulb:

or she can always say she's mistress #15 :D

BenMax
December 15th, 2009, 01:20 PM
LMAO BIG TIME. Frenchy - you are too funny, and creative.

Now THAT would be newsworthy!:laughing:

Frenchy
December 15th, 2009, 01:23 PM
LMAO BIG TIME. Frenchy - you are too funny, and creative.

off to find a way to make money out of this .....

I'm back , no luck :frustrated:

BenMax
December 15th, 2009, 01:25 PM
off to find a way to make money out of this .....

I'm back , no luck :frustrated:

La French - what would we do without your humour here at pets?:shrug::laughing:

Thanks for the chuckles!

Love4himies
December 15th, 2009, 02:20 PM
no no but , he would have to pay for ... how do you call it when someone uses your name ? ... she'll be fealthy rich ! :lightbulb:

You are a genious :angel: :laughing:

14+kitties
December 15th, 2009, 10:21 PM
we could start calling him 14+

[QUOTE=Love4himies;861482]:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Mmmm, now that has possibilities.:rolleyes: Frenchy, I think you are talking about royalties for using my name. Filthy rich sounds good to me. I've seen lots of nice kitty houses I would love to build lately. They all take more money than I'm likely to see in my lifetime. :sad:
As for being mistress # 15 - I can lie as well as some of the others I suppose if it meant a big pay cheque at the end. :rolleyes:

Melinda
December 16th, 2009, 07:20 AM
I don't follow golf, never liked it even though hubby occasionally golfs, I don't watch celebrity gossip programs because half the time I have no clue who the celebrities are, BUt...............*lol* I've been watching everything on tiger woods because I find it sooooo hilarious!!!!!!! I find it funny how many people get caught up in the drama yet say they have "no interest"......those are the ones that can tell you pretty well everything thats printed or aired on the subject, I love reading about it in the papers because it sure beats reading about war, death, crime....a nice interlude, and the wife is not a dumb bunny, she'll get what she wants/needs in the end. Its the kids I feel sorry for, money or not, its daddy and mommy they want. Its dominating all chat rooms , web pages etc. ...... until the next scandal comes along:thumbs up and I mean...who's more stupid, him for cheating or her for staying?

Love4himies
December 16th, 2009, 08:00 AM
I don't follow golf, never liked it even though hubby occasionally golfs, I don't watch celebrity gossip programs because half the time I have no clue who the celebrities are, BUt...............*lol* I've been watching everything on tiger woods because I find it sooooo hilarious!!!!!!! I find it funny how many people get caught up in the drama yet say they have "no interest"......those are the ones that can tell you pretty well everything thats printed or aired on the subject, I love reading about it in the papers because it sure beats reading about war, death, crime....a nice interlude, and the wife is not a dumb bunny, she'll get what she wants/needs in the end. Its the kids I feel sorry for, money or not, its daddy and mommy they want. Its dominating all chat rooms , web pages etc. ...... until the next scandal comes along:thumbs up and I mean...who's more stupid, him for cheating or her for staying?

I think you are right about his wife, she is not dumb. I think she is staying until a new agreement has been reached so she can get more money :shrug:.

And, yes, money means nothing to the children, they want their mommy and daddy to be happy and love each other.

14+kitties
December 17th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Absolutely right. My feel is when you sign on to that type of life style you know exactly what you are getting. People put up with a lot of crap when there is money involved.
Donald Trumps latest wife was asked once (if my memory serves me correctly) if the Trump didn't have money would she be with him. Her reply was "If I didn't look the way I look do you think he would be with me?" Touche!! For one reason or another they each serve a purpose. I have seen some God awful ugly men with gorgeous women. Mr. Combover is a good example. No matter how much they profess to love the man you know if he was penniless they wouldn't be with the guy. Money talks. Big time.
Makes you wonder. We are none of us completely innocent.

Luvmypitgirls
December 19th, 2009, 04:57 AM
Did ya know Tiger is having his name changed? Instead of Tiger, it'll be Cheetah!;)

Melinda
December 19th, 2009, 07:36 AM
*L* oh I like that.....

14+kitties
December 19th, 2009, 02:21 PM
It was the last day of school before Christmas holidays. The kids were excited to be on holidays soon. The teacher said to her class: “We have completed all of our work we need to do before the holidays. Tell you what. I am going to ask some questions. If you give me the correct answer I will let you go early.”
Little Johnny was sitting at the back of the class thinking to himself. “I bet I can answer at least one of those questions right. I want to get out of here so bad!”
The teacher asked her first question. “Who said “Ask not what your country can do for you.”? Oh! Johnny knew this one! His arm flew up in the air! He shook it around so the teacher would notice him!!
Teacher said: “Yes Mary.” Mary says “John F. Kennedy”. Teacher smiled and said “Very good Mary. You may leave early. Second question is who said “I can not tell a lie. I did chop down the cherry tree.” Again Johnny’s arm shot into the air! He thought to himself “Yes!! I know this one too!! Surely the teacher will pick me to answer!” He waved his arm around madly, waiting for the teacher to say his name.
The teacher said: “Yes Alice?” Demure little Alice answered: “George Washington?” “Yes Alice! You may leave early as well!”
Johnny couldn’t believe it! Two questions he knew the answer to and the dumb teacher ignored him both times!! He closed his eyes and wished very hard that he knew the next one.
The teacher thought for a minute and asked: “Who said “I have a dream?” Johnny couldn’t believe it!! He knew this one too! Oh please let the teacher see him this time!!
Both his arms flew up, he waved them around, he did everything but jump out of his seat to get the teachers attention. And the teacher said: “Yes Janice?” “Martin Luther King Jr?” Janice answered. The teacher smiled. “Why yes Janice. Very well done. Have a great holiday.”
Johnny is fuming!! He knew all of those answers. Why couldn’t the teacher just let him answer one so he could leave?! He muttered to himself: “I wish those stupid bitches would just shut up!” The teacher looked up. “Who said that!” Johnny’s arm shot up. “Tiger Woods! I’m outta here!!!!”

Frenchy
December 19th, 2009, 03:47 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Love4himies
December 19th, 2009, 04:22 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: that was too funny, 14+.

rainbow
December 19th, 2009, 07:12 PM
I passed by this thread when it first started as I was so tired of hearing all the media crap. :rolleyes: And, since I agreed with most of the replies, I didn't add but just giggled.

I just got this forwarded to me today :D ....

Tiger Woods Holiday Poem

Twas the night of Thanksgiving and out of the house

Tiger Woods came a flyin', chased by his spouse.

She wielded a nine iron and wasn't too merry,

Cause a bimbo’s phone number was in his Blackberry.

He’d been cheatin' on Elin, and the story progressed.

Woman after woman stepped up and confessed.

He’d been cheatin’ with Holly, and Jaimee, and Cori,

With Joselyn, and Kalika. The world had the story.

From the top of the Tour to the basement of blues,

Tiger’s sad sordid tale was all over the news.

With hostesses, waitresses, he had lots of sex,

When not in their pants, he was sendin' them texts.

Despite all his cryin’ and beggin' and pleadin',

Tiger’s wife went investin' -- a new home in Sweden.

And I heard her exclaim from her white Escalade,

"If you’re gettin' laid then I’m gettin' paid."

She’s not pouting, in fact, she is of jolly good cheer,

Her prenup made Christmas come early this year.

Luvmypitgirls
December 19th, 2009, 08:29 PM
I passed by this thread when it first started as I was so tired of hearing all the media crap. :rolleyes: And, since I agreed with most of the replies, I didn't add but just giggled.

I just got this forwarded to me today :D ....

ROFLMAO! Awesome! Simply awesome!:thumbs up

14+kitties
December 20th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Love it rainbow!!
The one I posted my boss told me at work. I loved it too!!

Love4himies
December 20th, 2009, 08:20 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Thanks for sharing that, Rainbow.