Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New here

downloader
August 25th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Maybe this is not the right place to put this thread, but being new here I didn't know where else to put it. Just like to say hi. I have a two year old whippet. If anyone would like to know more visit our site (no spam)
www.bluewhippet.net

goldenblaze
August 25th, 2004, 08:33 PM
What a sweet face :) What is your pets name? I am kind of new here too, great place to get advice and learn loads of stuff just a bunch of animal lovers.

krdahmer
August 25th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Yes yes welcome this place is great! There is a whole section for posting pics....and with that cutie face feel free to post plenty!!! :D

Writing4Fun
August 25th, 2004, 10:32 PM
That's quite the picture! Beautiful dog! :D Just curious - what's he lying on (looks like a table :confused: )?

Cinnabear
August 26th, 2004, 01:23 AM
What a gorgeous dog you have. :) I love her black coat. Also love your blog about her. What an party animal. Too cute.

melanie
August 26th, 2004, 02:54 AM
oh what a face, oh so sooky, could get anything out of her mum if she wanted i bet. welcome, welcome to the happeist little place around :D

avesmay
August 26th, 2004, 07:59 AM
love the pics u put at ur website. to those who haven seen it yet, pls dont miss it. they are beautiful! i hope to save a few for my assignment, errr i hope u would allow that as it says i need to ask for permission first. thankx

shihtzulover
August 26th, 2004, 08:51 AM
What an awesome website. She is a beautiful dog. :)

Cactus Flower
August 26th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Beautiful! Was that picture taken professionally? Or are you the professional?

Welcome to the boards!

Writing4Fun
August 26th, 2004, 08:56 AM
That is one heck of a website! And one heck of a dog! She's stunning (sorry for calling her a "he" earlier :o ). I'm very, very impressed! :cool:

chico2
August 26th, 2004, 09:12 AM
I am amazed,wonderful dog,wonderful web-site....wonderful owners :D

dmc123
August 26th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Very nice site, and very nice looking dog!

Question?....how did you get her to keep those booties on? Mine wouldn't have any part of that! So cute!

She does like to lay on that table or desk, doesn't she?

downloader
August 26th, 2004, 08:17 PM
My goodness, this site rocks , all these kind remarks and greetings all in 24 hrs. This is one busy place. Thats Ashley the whippet, she lying on a table. I took the picture, no pro here, just lucky, with a digi cam you just delete all the mistakes,about 95% of them. She's 2 years old, the best dog I ever had. For those of you with pets, please include them on our pet map, it takes under a minute. Thanks again
www.bluewhippet.net

glasslass
August 26th, 2004, 08:28 PM
I logged off early last night, so I missed this thread. Welcome! Yes, this is a great site and . . . habit-forming! We're all addicts!

Sweet dog and super pix - thanks for sharing!

Sneaky2006
August 26th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Very cute dog ya got there!!
Welcome to the board. :)

dreaminrainbows
August 26th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Welcome! She is gorgeous!

I agree, this site is really addicting!

jindo4life
August 26th, 2004, 08:34 PM
your dog looks really really cuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes staying still with a jacket on! what a doll

dmc123
August 27th, 2004, 06:03 PM
For those of you with pets, please include them on our pet map, it takes under a minute. [/url]

What is the pet map? Where it is on your site?

iRONKNiGHT
August 27th, 2004, 07:56 PM
For those of you with pets, please include them on our pet map.

i've been going to your site since your first post but i cant seem too find the "pet map" Ashley is beautiful..

meggie1425
August 27th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Welcome! Great site!! (I LOVE that song thats playing, one of my favs.!) Ashley is BEAUTIFUL, ive always loved the look of whippets!!

Writing4Fun
August 27th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Were you referring to the "guestmap" maybe?

I just took a more thorough look around your site again. And again I am so completely impressed! With the site AND with the dog! What fabulous titles she has! You've done so much with her! You must be unbelievably proud! :D

downloader
August 28th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Sorry its guest map! my mistake. Thanks for all the nice compliments once again. Thank you all that have pin your pet on the map, for those of you who still want too, www.bluewhippet.net click guestmap,then click place your pin. Thanks all