Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

RIP Samantha Kitty

ancientgirl
December 10th, 2009, 10:51 AM
A friend of mine, I've know for a little over 5 years via the internet, posted that her dear cat died last night.

Samantha Kitty was 18 years old, and she's been with my friend since she was an itty bitty little kitten. Sandy is devastated, as are her kids. It's been such a difficult year for her and now this.

Samantha died in Sandy's arms, while she whispered to her, Samantha purred and meowed, then went to sleep, hearing her mommy's voice telling her how much she was loved.

Rest now pretty girl. Your family will never forget you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Samanthakitty.jpg

BenMax
December 10th, 2009, 11:35 AM
My condolences.:sad:

RIP little one.:rip:

Magicwildwolf69
December 10th, 2009, 11:46 AM
so sorry to hear this AG. Please send some hugs her way from us. :grouphug::grouphug:

:candle: little sam

hazelrunpack
December 10th, 2009, 11:51 AM
So sad, AG. Please extend my condolences to the family. :grouphug:

:candle: pretty Samantha

ancientgirl
December 10th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Thanks guys. She'll appreciate the thoughts.:grouphug:

14+kitties
December 11th, 2009, 07:13 AM
:candle::rip: Samantha :candle:
:grouphug: to Sandy. She's had a tough year. :sad:

Love4himies
December 11th, 2009, 07:28 AM
That is so sad, AG. :cry:, my heart goes out to her :grouphug:.

:rip: Samantha :candle:

Melinda
December 11th, 2009, 07:32 AM
R.I.P samantha, such a pretty girl, you were well loved. run pain free over the bridge sweetie

chico2
December 11th, 2009, 07:44 AM
So sorry to read that A-G,Samantha had a long happy life many cats can only dream of,but it does not make it any easier to lose her,:grouphug:to your friend Sandy.
:rip:Samantha

ancientgirl
December 11th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Thanks guys. She'll appreciate all the lovely well wishes.

She really has had a nightmare of a year. She found out her husband was cheating on her and a drug addict, and lying to her for years. He up and left, and didn't contact her for months. She's been living on barely no money and help from her church. She lost her beloved Pickles due to a car hitting him. And she recently found out her home is in foreclusure because her husband, who she's finally officially divorced, hadn't been paying the mortgage, so she's got to vacate in the next few month. And now this.

Last night she wrote on her blog how she wrapped Samantha kitty in her blouse, and she cradled her like a baby until she left this world. She felt like a part of her went with Samantha.

These little furry creatures have no idea how much they impact our lives when they are with us. Truly they are a gift.

chico2
December 11th, 2009, 03:49 PM
OMG A-G,that poor woman,some people just get hit in the worst way,while others who are evil get away with everything:sad:

ancientgirl
December 11th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Chico, it amazes me how good people have to struggle so much and bad people seem to have the best lives.

edwina
December 13th, 2009, 07:42 PM
:rip: little one :cry:

cpietra16
December 13th, 2009, 07:45 PM
RIP little one..I am so sorry for your friend...I can understand what she is going through, so well. Tell her that there will be a light at the end of this dark tunnel..have faith.

luckypenny
December 13th, 2009, 08:00 PM
:candle: Samantha :candle:

Gentle hugs to your friend and her children.