Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

First Snowstorm, Yayyy!

luckypenny
December 9th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Some pics of the dogs enjoying their first snow day :cloud9:.

Coming out to play Mom?
Please?

luckypenny
December 9th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Wheeeeeeee!

We got Dad to play too!

luckypenny
December 9th, 2009, 04:38 PM
"And Sandman too :thumbs up"

Recall, follow the leader, and plain sitting pretty :lovestruck:.

Love4himies
December 9th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Wow, lots of fun in the snow with everybody's dogs today :lovestruck:.

I love the pic of Sandman and the pups following :laughing:

rainbow
December 9th, 2009, 05:57 PM
WOW, you got a dump of snow too and sure looks like everyone enjoyed it. :D

I love, love, love the snowy face pics. :cloud9:

aslan
December 9th, 2009, 06:06 PM
now i know where our snowstorm went...and there's my pretty Ava..:lovestruck: puppers look like they had a blast.

Dee-O-Gee
December 9th, 2009, 07:55 PM
I love white snow on black dogs! Looks like they all had a blast! :)

hazelrunpack
December 9th, 2009, 07:56 PM
I see some more goggies that had a blast in the snow today :cloud9: Love the following the leader shot! :laughing:

angeldogs
December 9th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Lots of snow and great pics.the second one made me laugh.super cute pic thou.

JanM
December 9th, 2009, 08:37 PM
More snow - YIKES... much as my dogs love the snow, I am truly hoping it passes us by this year! Your dogs sure were enjoying themselves though..

14+kitties
December 9th, 2009, 10:07 PM
We are supposed to be getting our dump tonight some time. Can do without it. :sad: I do not like shoveling. :frustrated: Not one tiny bit.
Love the pics of the pups playing. Sure looked like they were having fun!!! :cloud9:

Magicwildwolf69
December 9th, 2009, 10:17 PM
love the pictures. they look like they are so enjoying themselves.

but man i am cold just looking at snow

hazelrunpack
December 10th, 2009, 11:49 AM
It is too cold for them to want to play in it today, LP? Ours lasted about 5 minutes outside before running to the door :laughing:

Frenchy
December 11th, 2009, 09:59 PM
yipeeeeee ! they look so happy :lovestruck:

omg I'm just in love with ..... all of them but your fence too ! Look at that fence :cloud9: :lovestruck:

luckypenny
December 11th, 2009, 10:37 PM
...and there's my pretty Ava..:lovestruck:

..the second one made me laugh.super cute pic thou.

I'm still in shock that I actually managed to get that one :lovestruck:. As soon as the camera comes out, Ava's walking in the opposite direction.

It is too cold for them to want to play in it today, LP? Ours lasted about 5 minutes outside before running to the door :laughing:

Much too cold the past two days, brrrr. Only nutty Penny wants to stay out longer...I don't know how to explain what she does...sort of nose dives and then runs around with her muzzle completely under the snow. Then she pulls it out and sneezes the snow out of her nostrils :rolleyes:.

omg I'm just in love with ..... all of them but your fence too ! Look at that fence :cloud9: :lovestruck:

:confused: You're weird :laughing:.

Frenchy
December 11th, 2009, 10:39 PM
:confused: You're weird :laughing:.

but .... but .... it's so nice and clean and safe !! :cloud9:

luckypenny
December 11th, 2009, 10:41 PM
We're going to have to do the perimeter with the snow blower soon. The way the wind blows, there's almost a foot and a half of packed snow along two sides :frustrated:.

angeldogs
December 11th, 2009, 11:23 PM
Ava didn't take off because she knew it would make a cute pic or if she let you take one you might not bug her with the camera.

luckypenny
December 11th, 2009, 11:27 PM
... if she let you take one you might not bug her with the camera.

That's probably it..."ok mom, take the darn picture and then quit pestering us will you?"

:D

angeldogs
December 11th, 2009, 11:28 PM
I think we all know the feeling from the pups.

ancientgirl
December 12th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Yikes it looks sooooooo cold!

hazelrunpack
December 12th, 2009, 03:12 PM
We're going to have to do the perimeter with the snow blower soon. The way the wind blows, there's almost a foot and a half of packed snow along two sides :frustrated:.

We have to do along the fence if the snow drifts too high, too--not just along the inside, either, but the outside, too...wouldn't want anything to jump in, either... :eek: You know...like those pesky census workers... :laughing:

Much too cold the past two days, brrrr. Only nutty Penny wants to stay out longer...I don't know how to explain what she does...sort of nose dives and then runs around with her muzzle completely under the snow. Then she pulls it out and sneezes the snow out of her nostrils :rolleyes:.

We call it 'snow vacuuming' here! :laughing: I always worry that they're going to bump their noses into something hard :o They never do, though :D

rainbow
December 12th, 2009, 07:03 PM

We had to do that every year when we lived in Kitimat (NW BC) and without a snowblower although our yard was only about 50 x 100 so not as big as yours. :D

OreoJ
December 12th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Ah, the snow came up here too. But my dog goes outside for strictly business, then begs to come inside before I can even close the door.:o

Yet he swears he's the manliest little dog in the world..:rolleyes:
But ya gotta love the little buggers. :D

Smiley14
December 12th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Oh, those are AWESOME pics!!! :flirt: I just love black dogs in snow especially! So striking! Love the follow the sandman one, LOL! :laughing: