Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bye Molly

bendyfoot
December 9th, 2009, 09:36 AM
I told myself I wouldn't give up hope until the snow flew...it's been months since we've seen her, and we're getting 15 cm today. I think it's time for me to say goodbye.
I don't know what her fate was, and a small part of me will always hope that she found someone kind enough to open their home to her, but sadly I have to fear the worst.
She was only with us for a short time, but she was the sweetest, most perfect kitty, and we miss her every day.
So long, Tiny Miss. :angel2:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3643/3610130049_070a2586f4.jpg

BenMax
December 9th, 2009, 09:41 AM
I am so sorry Bendyfoot. I wish I had words of comfort. All I can say however is that wherever she is, she knew love and devotion.:grouphug:

ancientgirl
December 9th, 2009, 09:57 AM
I had held out some hope that she would make her way back to you someday. I'm so sorry. I hope she did find someone as kind as you who gave her a home. If not, she will surely not be forgotten.

:rip:Molly

shirley1011
December 9th, 2009, 10:24 AM
I am so sorry...it is so hard to finally admit they aren't coming home. Rest in peace little one wherever you are.

hazelrunpack
December 9th, 2009, 11:35 AM
:grouphug:

I'm still picturing her curled up by the hearth in some kind soul's house...or maybe it's in heaven...but it's peaceful there.

:candle: sweet Molly

Dog Dancer
December 9th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Sweet Molly, please know that so many people hope that you are warm and comfy and being loved. Be at peace wherever you are sweet thing.

cpietra16
December 9th, 2009, 12:39 PM
I am so sorry. It always hurts not knowing. I hope she did indeed find a loving home. :sad:

marko
December 9th, 2009, 12:50 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss bendyfoot :sorry:

Sincerely,

Marko

SIL
December 9th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Bendy...I picture Molly cuddling with Billie, Sable and Spencer and keeping warm :sad:

:grouphug::grouphug:

clm
December 9th, 2009, 01:21 PM
I'm sure she's as happy and content as she looks in that picture, whether she's on this side or the other side of the rainbow bridge. :candle:

clm

Macomom
December 9th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Our thoughts and prayers have been with you and Molly.
I am confident Molly felt a tremendous amount of love in your home.

angeldogs
December 9th, 2009, 04:27 PM
I'm sorry for your loss bendyfoot.

14+kitties
December 9th, 2009, 04:42 PM
I firmly believe there is a reason for pets coming into our lives for a short while. Molly was with you for a reason. Hopefully you can figure that out soon. I know she brought a lot of joy to you in the short time she was with you.
Molly - I hope wherever you are you have found as much happiness and love as you had with your two moms. :cloud9: :candle:

chico2
December 9th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Bendyfoot,I am so sorry,I know how you feel...but Molly is a sweet little girl,someone must have fallen in love with her and kept her:pray:

luckypenny
December 9th, 2009, 05:26 PM
I'm so sorry Bendy :sad:. Whether she's found herself a new home, or is at the bridge, it's still an unfortunate loss :grouphug:.

:candle: Wherever you are Molly.

Love4himies
December 9th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Bendy, I don't feel Molly has passed. I think she has probably found her way back to her original home or perhaps somebody else took her in. At least I hope that is what happened :pray:. She was such a sweet, lovable kitty :cloud9:

:candle: Molly, hoping you are safe.

Winston
December 9th, 2009, 06:04 PM
I too believe that things happen for a reason! Molly may be gone but she will never be forgotten!

:candle: Molly

bendyfoot
December 9th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Thanks guys. :grouphug: It's very hard to think about her. Your comments are making me cry :cry: but it's just from love I guess.

rainbow
December 9th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Bendy, big hugs to you and dw. :grouphug: :grouphug:

I hope Molly has found as loving a home that she had with you. :fingerscr

:candle: Molly :candle:

Dee-O-Gee
December 9th, 2009, 08:53 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your loss Bendy. It must be very difficult to let go but I'm sure Tiny Miss Molly is comfortable in both heart and soul.

:grouphug: :grouphug:'s

Magicwildwolf69
December 9th, 2009, 11:55 PM
i'm so sorry bendy no words can describe the pain you feel but know we all feel it with you those of us that have loved and lost a pet due to death or just accident. i hope comfort finds you soon my friend

:candle: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

growler~GateKeeper
December 10th, 2009, 12:45 AM

edwina
December 13th, 2009, 08:44 PM
:cry:

wendy205
December 14th, 2009, 03:35 PM
im sorry to hear about molly,
i hope shes not far aways, and heres hoping that she will return to you in some way, you can only live in hope but maybe one way or another shes in safe hands somewhere
my love to molly
:pray:

Luvmypitgirls
December 16th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Bendy, I am so very sorry :sad:
I had hoped she would find her way home to you:sad:
:grouphug:...
Whether she found a new home, or she's at the Bridge, she had and always will have the gift of your love.

:candle: Molly, wherever you are, you are greatly loved and greatly missed.

wendy205
December 20th, 2009, 05:05 AM
hello bendyfoot
sorry for your loss of molly she will be dearly missed as she makes her new life to rainbow bridge,
all my love to sweet molly
memories are forever:candle::grouphug::rip: