Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

For those that really like pics!!!!- Some of my black and whites!

krdahmer
August 25th, 2004, 06:22 PM
For the Tortie Lovers....here's Cordelia!!

krdahmer
August 25th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Here Smoke is watching one of our visitors...come to think of it...probably Buca! ;)

krdahmer
August 25th, 2004, 06:23 PM
A daily hang out

krdahmer
August 25th, 2004, 06:24 PM
I made that headboard!.... but with a face like that who is even seeing that there is a headboard there!!!! ;)

krdahmer
August 25th, 2004, 06:25 PM
You make this bed right now lady!

krdahmer
August 25th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I gotta get some of these framed! Queen Windy for her close-up!

krdahmer
August 25th, 2004, 06:26 PM
almost done showin off i promise!

krdahmer
August 25th, 2004, 06:27 PM
The flash was too bright here....

krdahmer
August 25th, 2004, 06:28 PM
My non-cat artsy shot!

krdahmer
August 25th, 2004, 06:28 PM
LMAO....and hubby gettin his trimmin! Don't tell him I showed you that!!!!
:D

dmc123
August 25th, 2004, 07:56 PM
I love those!

Not to be redundant, but the gray (well I guess he/she is gray) looks like my oldest boy Cody, check it out. Cody might have a few pounds on yours :)

Sorry, not the best one of him, I was looking for a closeup of his face. I need to scan some new ones.

glasslass
August 25th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Great pictures! Looks like they have their own entertainment outside the window! :)

krdahmer
August 25th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Wow Cody and Smoke do look alike ....he even has a white spot! My two girls, Smoke and Windy are Grey/Black Tabbies and Cordeilia is my mom's the Tortoiseshell Maine Coon.

Luba
August 25th, 2004, 10:54 PM
u bad re hubby trim pic lol

I love the one with Smoke looking out the window very good Hallmark greeting pic :D

krdahmer
August 25th, 2004, 10:59 PM
TY, TY, ya I was just experimenting with Black and White film and am amazed at how well they turned out.

Of course the pretty little subjects help!!! :rolleyes:

Luba
August 25th, 2004, 11:02 PM
I LOVE b n w photography its my fav

I can't wait to fix my Nikkon my lens fell and dented need to send it to them for repair it takes fantastic pics b n w

What are u using?

krdahmer
August 25th, 2004, 11:37 PM
I just got one of those Canon sure shots, the lower end one....as 90% of my pics are just for me. My hubby wants to get a nice older camera like my dad has that is mostly manual. Personally my favorite camera was the one I used at the Olde Tyme Photo place on Clifton Hill....it was one of the accordian ones that you develop by hand in solution and all in sephia colour! It was a blast!

Writing4Fun
August 25th, 2004, 11:43 PM
I can't wait to fix my Nikkon my lens fell and dented need to send it to them for repair
Ouch! We have a Pentax K1000 (which is getting a little dusty since the digital came along :o ). What a tank that thing is! Hubby got it before we started dating - a looooooong time ago (like 20 yrs). He's taken it skiing, rolled down the hill with it a few times. Never so much as a scratch! Of course, the bigger lenses are more delicate. :eek: I'd recommend the Pentax to any newbie who wants to take up 35mm photography as a hobby. VERY easy to use (hey, if I can do it...).

iRONKNiGHT
August 26th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Cordelia is just Lovely :) also thanks for posting hubby's Pic Kel* :) lol..
all your pictures are just beautiful..

chico2
August 26th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Looove all the pics...beautiful!!!
I don't know why it is,but b&w pics,give a mysterious look,artsy and soulful...and make great art on the wall,I have a wall loaded with old black and whites in frames.I of course am a little biased to cat-pics,could look at them all day :D
I have a pretty good Minolta camera,I thought I could just buy b&w film,but maybe there is more to it than that :confused:
Oh,and hubby is cute tooo,don't forget to tell him :D

TalonsMa
August 26th, 2004, 03:07 PM
What awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing them :d

krdahmer
August 26th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Looove all the pics...beautiful!!!

I have a pretty good Minolta camera,I thought I could just buy b&w film,but maybe there is more to it than that :confused:
Oh,and hubby is cute tooo,don't forget to tell him :D

TY, and thats all I did just a regular 35mm camera with some black and white film...
And TY...I think he's cute too....LOL ;)