Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh Mom, I have had such a hard day!!!

14+kitties
December 8th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Poor Mittens. He has worked so hard protecting the house today he is exhausted!! Of course having his cousin Tinka resting on him doesn't help. :rolleyes:

angeldogs
December 8th, 2009, 07:05 PM
:laughing:Poor boy he does look exhausted.all in a days work.
very cute pic.

hazelrunpack
December 8th, 2009, 08:47 PM
omd, 14+!! You're workin' that poor boy too hard! :eek:

:laughing: He does look sooooooooo tired!! :cat:

Dee-O-Gee
December 8th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Poor little guy! He deserves to sleep in tomorrow morning and let the midnight shift work overtime! :thumbs up

krdahmer
December 8th, 2009, 10:07 PM
:laughing::lovestruck::cloud9:

rainbow
December 8th, 2009, 11:42 PM
LOL ....that is tooo cute. :D :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
December 8th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Poor little guy, he looks so pooped. LOL Love his manicured nails too. *G*

Love4himies
December 9th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Poor Mittens, if he was a girl, I would have to call him Cinderella :sad: :laughing:

chico2
December 9th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Awww beautiful Mittens,I am sure mom is working you too hard:cat:

ancientgirl
December 9th, 2009, 08:59 AM
:laughing:The look on his face says it all.

14+kitties
December 9th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Poor little guy, he looks so pooped. LOL Love his manicured nails too. *G*

They do look a little manicured, don't they? :laughing: I keep them all trimmed but not that short! :rolleyes: I swear Mittens is the king of weird sleeping positions in this house.

Magicwildwolf69
December 9th, 2009, 10:39 PM
:laughing: :cloud9::lovestruck:

love this pic! shame on you 14+ for working him so hard. :laughing:

Toonces
December 11th, 2009, 07:02 PM
oh 14 they are so cute:lovestruck: I don't get on here much but when I do I look so forward to seeing pics of your gang.

14+kitties
December 11th, 2009, 09:40 PM
oh 14 they are so cute:lovestruck: I don't get on here much but when I do I look so forward to seeing pics of your gang.

Hi Toonces!:grouphug: I was thinking about you and your menagerie this afternoon! How is everyone? How is the house coming along? I miss you checking in. We need pics of your bunch too! I haven't taken a lot of mine lately because my camera is about shot. Waiting for Santa to bring me a new one then watch out!! :D

With Mittens you can almost always be guaranteed a strange sleeping posture. The boy never does anything properly. :rolleyes::cloud9:

Frenchy
December 11th, 2009, 09:50 PM
:laughing: he does look exhausted :lovestruck: probably because he was working hard at not to shed to prevent too much vacuuming going around :p

14+kitties
December 11th, 2009, 09:54 PM
:laughing: he does look exhausted :lovestruck: probably because he was working hard at not to shed to prevent too much vacuuming going around :p

Ummm yeah, that's it!! :lightbulb: :D Heaven knows he hates the vacuum!!

Toonces
December 13th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Hi Toonces!:grouphug: I was thinking about you and your menagerie this afternoon! How is everyone? How is the house coming along? I miss you checking in. We need pics of your bunch too! I haven't taken a lot of mine lately because my camera is about shot. Waiting for Santa to bring me a new one then watch out!! :D

With Mittens you can almost always be guaranteed a strange sleeping posture. The boy never does anything properly. :rolleyes::cloud9:

Every one here is ok with the exception of the christmas tree the cats think it is an amusement park:evil: the house is on hold untill the spring and thats just fine with me building can be a real headache espically with the critters to worry about if this one sells before we have it built.

Hope you get your new camera from Santa:fingerscr

14+kitties
December 13th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Every one here is ok with the exception of the christmas tree the cats think it is an amusement park:evil: the house is on hold untill the spring and thats just fine with me building can be a real headache espically with the critters to worry about if this one sells before we have it built.

Hope you get your new camera from Santa:fingerscr

Ha! I feel your pain! At the moment I have nine kitties and two dogs in the house. The bird and the fish don't count. They can't get out and cause mischief. I haven't put up our tree yet on purpose. It would be too much temptation. Will wait till a few kitties are back where they are supposed to be.
I don't blame you for wanting to wait till spring to build. It's a scary thought to have one home sold before next is ready. Especially with all of your gang. I'm sure whenever it gets built it will be beautiful!! :thumbs up

Toonces
December 14th, 2009, 05:03 PM
nine kittties :eek: oh the terror they must cause but I bet they are all adorable:cloud9:

BrownEyedGirl
December 14th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Oh my goodness, he DOES look exhausted - too cute.