Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What a day.

ancientgirl
December 8th, 2009, 06:52 PM
So this morning my boss's girlfriend (um he's married too) came over so I could help her get a website set up.

I spent the entire day with this women, trying to figure out how to do a website. She couldn't understand, the site we got the domain name from and the hosting gives you a choice of templates. Those are less expensive than having them build you a site from the ground up.

Well I spent several hours and finally got a pretty simple site done but it looked cute. Well, she and my boss came back, and she asked me if she could show us something on the computer which is what she actually wants the site too look like.

What does she do? She types in a web address on the same page I was on! It switched my page and thus deleted EVERYTHING!!!!! I spent over 2 hours on top of the 4 it took us to figure out which kind of template and domain name she wanted.

:yell::yell::yell::yell:

At least, when she left he thanked me profusely. :rolleyes: Man, I better get a little Christmas bonus out of this.

rainbow
December 9th, 2009, 02:24 AM
Geeze, I think you deserve a big Christmas bonus. :thumbs up

ancientgirl
December 9th, 2009, 08:18 AM
The woman is useless. She thinks she knows everything and she doesn't. So of course, my boss is always asking me to help her out. :frustrated:

Dog Dancer
December 9th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Lovely! Just lovely. You are way too kind AG.

ancientgirl
December 9th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Lovely! Just lovely. You are way too kind AG.

LOL, well in order to keep a good working relationship with my boss, I figured it's best to help his GF. :rolleyes: I would rather not have had to do it.

Luvmypitgirls
December 9th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Geeze, I think you deserve a big Christmas bonus. :thumbs up

Yes a very big Christmas bonus, and if one should not appear, then I would use the information you have on him as a strategy to get one!;););)

ancientgirl
December 9th, 2009, 01:26 PM
LMP, I've got so much dirt on this man, if he ever really shafted me, I could ruin him, not just personally, but publicly and politically.

Shaykeija
December 9th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Is his arm candy, blonde, big boobed, 20 something and have 1 brain cell? Opps, must have thought I was talking about my ex's new toy. lol

ancientgirl
December 9th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Is his arm candy, blonde, big boobed, 20 something and have 1 brain cell? Opps, must have thought I was talking about my ex's new toy. lol

LOL, no she's actually got dark hair, kind of short and 40 something.