Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

RIP Little Devil

CarolynInPEI
December 6th, 2009, 03:02 PM
On Monday (November 30) Little Devil died suddenly. He was hit by a car and died.
:rip:Little Devil:angel2:

I told my parents a hundred times that he shouldn't be allowed outside, that it was only a matter of time before something terrible would happen to him. And unfortunetly, it happened. A neighbor hit him on Monday and he died.
They feel terrible and miss him.

Poor Little Devil, he will be missed.

My mom and dad are lost without him. He was a very talkative kitty and loved attention. And poor Hank. Him and Little Devil were best friends. Hank has lost Monty and Little Devil within 8 months. Daisy will miss him too. They were great friends too.

Everyone misses Little Devil. Especially our neighbor Devin. This kid came over every single day and played with Little Devil for hours and hours. He had been away for the week and just found out today. He is pretty upset about it.

Well I just thought I would let everyone know. I wish he was still alive. But I know that he is up there at the Rainbow Bridge with Monty, keeping him company. I bet Monty is glad to see him.

RIP Little Devil

Here is a pic of Little Devil that I took for the "Pets on top or under things" monthly contest. I didn't get a chance to post it but here it is now. It's the last picture I took of him. And one pic that I took of him one day when he was outside.

ancientgirl
December 6th, 2009, 03:20 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

:rip:Little Devil

chico2
December 6th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Oh Carolyn,I am so sorry,he was a beautiful little black kitty:sad:
:rip:Little Devil

Macomom
December 6th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Thoughts and prayers to you, Carolyn :candle:

the gang