Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

So I'm a Sucker for a cute Face!!

pattymac
December 6th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Yesterday I took Bayley outside for a quick game of fetch...it was only about -20 with a good wind blowing...Bayley loves it. Fetch is much more challenging when your ballie disappears in the snow!

So anyway, the landlady's kitty shows up...he's sooo cute and small compared to my boys and he decides that he really would like to come in. His name is Bob, he's actually got a bob tail, don't know if he's got some Manx in him or not. So I let him in and gave him some canned food that my spoiled boys won't touch and he curled up on a pile of blankets and had a good sleep. He's in our mudroom so he's not coming in contact with my boys. Gave him a litterbox and a bowl of water and as far as I'm concerned he can stay as long as he likes. It's still pretty cold today and when I let Bayley out for her morning potty, he wasn't interested in venturing outside. He's supposed to be a farm kitty but always makes his way back to town and he has several homes around town that he visits but he prefers it here.

Yup, he's happy, just went and took a peek in the mudroom and he's curled up on the blankets sleeping. Bobee's pretty much stopped trying to get the mudroom door open to go beat him up!! Bobee thinks he's a tough kitty but I think Bob could clean his clock with 3 paws tied behind his back!! Not going to give either of them the chance though!!! For a tomcat, Bob doesn't look like he's gotten into any fights so I plan to keep it that way!! He's certainly not afraid of dogs...he's let Bayley know that he doesn't like her sniffing his butt!!

chico2
December 6th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Patty,I kind of expected a Bob-pic at the end of your post;)
It sure sounds to me like he's happy where he is:cat:

Chris21711
December 7th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Patty,I kind of expected a Bob-pic at the end of your post;)
It sure sounds to me like he's happy where he is:cat:

I too was expecting pics Chico....:yell:

Your landlady doesn't mind that Bob has adopted you?

pattymac
December 7th, 2009, 08:45 PM
I've got some pics to upload so I'll get that done tomorrow. Nope we called her to let her know where he is and she's fine with it, he has a habit of staying with different people. I half expected him to be a bit on the skinny side but he's got a pretty good layer of fat under all his hair. Heheh, I open the door to let Bayley out and he looks outside...nah...he just goes and jumps back up on his blankets. Ah well...got him some crunchies and canned food today so he'll be happy.

Tundra_Queen
December 8th, 2009, 09:39 AM
patty,,,Bob knows a softie when he sees one. And I can't blame him for not going out in -20C either! It's only -12C here and I'm staying in the house. Brrrr