Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Who and How do your animals snuggle?

TeriM
December 6th, 2009, 01:01 AM
So, I am sitting here on the couch and wanting a snack but don't really want to disturb Desi (cat) who is snuggled nice and comfy next to me and I thought I'd see how everyone else's furries snuggled.

rainbow
December 6th, 2009, 01:08 AM
Well, right now, hubby went to bed :thumbs up and Ziggy & Jasmine went with him. :thumbs up

Logan just went outside and Chase is laying beside me but that will rotate for the next hour or so. :rolleyes: :frustrated:

TeriM
December 6th, 2009, 01:09 AM
Riley prefers me most and loves to snuggle but will snuggle with hubby when hubby is in bed without me. I should add that our bed is Riley's favourite sleeping place.

Lucy is not a major snuggler, she likes to have a short play snuggle and then lies close usually just with one small part of her touching.

Desi loves hubby best but will snuggle with me if he is unavailable. Oddly enough when she sleeps with us she always sleeps with me but definately prefers hubby all other times.

Fred will snuggle equal opportunity with both of us but there again almost always sleeps on me in bed. He is also very demanding when I first go to bed ... as soon as I turn off the light he comes right up to my face/chest area and demands a full on pet/snuggle that is virtually impossible to ignore.

rainbow
December 6th, 2009, 01:10 AM
And, I have what's left of a bag of Crispers beside me with a glass of ginger ale. :D

luckypenny
December 6th, 2009, 01:12 AM
I picked "me" but Penny and Ava will occasionally snuggle with Sandman.

Lucky will sleep right smack on top of me if I let him :D but usually has his head on my chest or shoulders when in our bed. Penny sleeps across my legs and Ava is right up by my head. Not sure if she's actually trying to snuggle or just hog my pillow :rolleyes:.

TeriM
December 6th, 2009, 01:13 AM
And, I have what's left of a bag of Crispers beside me with a glass of ginger ale. :D

:laughing: That's not nice :frustrated:.

I'm gonna move .... the chocolate has moved from gently calling my name to screaming at me :D.

rainbow
December 6th, 2009, 01:15 AM
Both cats (Jasmine & Ziggy) prefer to cuddle with me. :shrug:

Logan is my boy :cloud9: and hubby knows it. :D

Chase prefers hubby but will snuggle with anybody. :laughing:

rainbow
December 6th, 2009, 01:17 AM
Oooopsie ...I just noticed this was a poll. :o

Will go and vote now. :D

angeldogs
December 6th, 2009, 01:18 AM
I picked me and spouce and family.

Jag has always snuggled with me.unless he needs out to the bathroom he will stay in bed till i get up.and he does cuddle with the kids.

Ginger just start cuddling with me a couple of weeks ago.she is really turning into a daddy's girls.

rainbow
December 6th, 2009, 01:21 AM
Okay, I could have ticked everything except the last option as every one of the fuzzbutts here is different. :shrug:

Also, the kitties (Jasmine & Ziggy) were not the least bit cuddly until just lately. :rolleyes:

TeriM
December 6th, 2009, 01:23 AM
Okay, I could have ticked everything except the last option as every one of the fuzzbutts here is different. :shrug:

Me too :laughing:. That's why I made it multiple choice :D.

rainbow
December 6th, 2009, 01:27 AM
Me too :laughing:. That's why I made it multiple choice :D.

Okay, so that means I can tick more than one option? ....off I go to vote. :D

TeriM
December 6th, 2009, 01:33 AM
Okay, so that means I can tick more than one option? ....off I go to vote. :D

:laughing: :laughing: Sorry to be so much work for you Rainbow :laughing:.

rainbow
December 6th, 2009, 01:42 AM
:laughing: :laughing: Sorry to be so much work for you Rainbow :laughing:.

:laughing:

Yes ....you are really adding to my stress level. :frustrated:

:p

growler~GateKeeper
December 6th, 2009, 04:02 AM
I picked me :cloud9:

Duffy usually sleeps on or right beside me, it's just her & I here but she used to cuddle w/Cally :dog: :rip:, with the parents/family she wasn't really a cuddler until she & I moved into the apt on our own.

Chaser
December 6th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Oops - didn't realize it was multiple choice. I picked anyone and everything though, since that's the dominant trend.

Kailey will cuddle with anyone now - hops right up on the lap of company for kisses, cuddles and butt scratches. Such a far cry for when she was fearful of everyone! :D But she is partial to her daddy I have to admit.

Rupert the Fearless will jump into any warm lap that is available, whether he knows them or not. He spends most of his time in my lap though, since hubby usually hands him over to me when Rupert tries to love him. Rupert also loves to cuddle with his doggy, Kailey :lovestruck:

Chase is 100% MY boy. He has never spent a night away from me since he was 8 weeks old. He'll cuddle with hubby if I'm not available, but he's glued to me every second I'm home. He loves pets from anyone and does his infamous butt wiggle to get them.....but when it comes to cuddles he always wants his momma :cloud9:

My Lodi Girl
December 6th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Laci is not much of a snuggler but has started to sleep beside me in bed (which used to be Lodi's spot :rip::angel2:), Miss Billie is always right on top of me when I'm sitting down but lays at the bottom of the bed growling at any of the others who "dare" to move and disturb her:evil:, Tessa likes to be beside me when sitting (which used to be Lodi's spot) and lays at the bottom of the bed. I voted several ways because all of them are different :shrug:

Cathy1
December 6th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Duke likes to snuggle with me & hubby. He always has to have a hug in the mornings and before bed. Jasper mostly suggles with his toys. Zoey snuggles mostly with me but has to know where hubby is, what he's doing and why he's doing it. He calls her his wife. Patches snuggles with both of us.

pattymac
December 6th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Depends on who it is. Bobee will snuggle with both of us, he's mostly a shoulder snuggler and night he usually sleeps with my mom. Coco's not much of a snuggler although he will come sleep beside me on the bed. His fave thing to snuggle with is my housecoat, it's that really soft fleecey material. Nino has started to snuggle with me, man though when he starts kneading...I'm tempted to hire him out to the local Hutterite colony so he can help make bread!! Bayley starts off snuggling on the bed but then she gets too warm and goes to sleep on her bed. Sometimes she'll get up on the couch and snuggle but she has to be invited.

ancientgirl
December 6th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Cool thread!

Vlad isn't a big snuggler, but he will sometimes snuggle with Maks, and at night he will sometimes lay his head on my shoulder when sleeping.

Oksana is not a snuggler with anybody. On an extremely rare occasion she will come and sit on my lap. At night she will sometimes sleep next to me and snuggle against to me.

Maks and Kiska will snuggle against my legs.

Czari is really the only one who will jump on my lap and sleep. She also loves to sleep in my arms.

ownedbycats
December 6th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Ours are all different.
Sunshine wants to cuddle with anyone and everyone (but not everyone wants to cuddle a 45 lb dog:rolleyes:)
Dr Seuss only raraely wants to cuddle. It's always special when he picks you to curl up beside.
Misty likes everyone, and wants petted by everyone after she checks them out.
MooBoots likes cuddled by our family, but avoids strangers.

Frenchy
December 6th, 2009, 06:56 PM
With me me me ..... ok ok I live alone :D

Nelly will snuggle with visitors also. When my friends are here and we're in the living room , she'll snuggle with them on the couch.

krdahmer
December 6th, 2009, 07:21 PM
I was laughing last night cause I couldn't answer the phone, I couldn't reach it without disturbing Buddy who was asleep on my shoulder and Palomine who was asleep on my chest!:rolleyes::laughing: Everyone likes to snuggle in some way, Asker only likes to lay on the arm rest above my head and lean on my head for warmth....Smoke just kneads and then sleeps on the other chair, Windy and the other boys just drape themselves all over me whenever I'm relaxing and well Fagan, he likes to lay on my chest and rest his cheek on my cheek...melts me every time!:lovestruck::cloud9: And I've gotten so used to Palomine curling up next to me over my arm at bedtime, I can't fall asleep till he's there purring in my face! (great for the allergies I imagine! :o)

rainbow
December 6th, 2009, 07:59 PM
krd, you forgot Mickey. :yell:

Frenchy
December 6th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Speaking of cuddling .... Bailey is sleeping right beside me on the couch right now , a rare treat for me :cloud9: