The dogs are not allowed upstairs, nor on the bed. :rolleyes:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2780/4159882595_a215458157.jpg

Macomom
December 5th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Ummm, Bendy your strategy is not working so well. :D

hazelrunpack
December 5th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Um....yeah, before they had us trained, we had the rule, too! :o :laughing:

Too cute, bendy! :flirt: I especially love it that Grace is comfy enough with breaking the rules that she brought her chew along! :dog:

diandpat
December 5th, 2009, 12:15 PM
We have that rule too...the other one is no cats on the counters, which you might have guessed is equally successful :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I think most of this board has failed these rules too...but they do seem to fit right in. Even chewing a bone, now eating in bed has got to be off limits:laughing::laughing::laughing:

rainbow
December 5th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Yep, no dogs on the bed or cats on the counter in this house either. :rolleyes:

Cute pic, bendy. :lovestruck:

Is your comforter now covered in dog hair and drool? :D

Chaser
December 5th, 2009, 01:54 PM
LOL....We totally gave up the bed rule ages ago. All three furballs decided it's their favourite spot since we bought our comfy new bed!

We're currently working on "No dog toys in the bed". Kailey disagrees, and brings a toy to bed every night. And if she finds some spare time during the day she goes around collecting all the toys and stashing them in bed for later :laughing: Since the poor girl can't sleep without a toy that rule is flying right out the window as well...

Love4himies
December 5th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Now, Bendy, I know you know that one very important rule for dog training is "consistency" and not "consistently" allowing the dogs to break the rules :laughing: :laughing:

Jaida is not looking too worried about the consequences of breaking the rules :cloud9: :lovestruck:

bendyfoot
December 5th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Now, Bendy, I know you know that one very important rule for dog training is "consistency" and not "consistently" allowing the dogs to break the rules :laughing: :laughing:

:confused: oh is THAT how it works??? Jeez, I knew I was doing SOMEthing wrong :loser::laughing:

Frenchy
December 5th, 2009, 03:00 PM
I can see that they don't like this at all , they're only doing it to keep your bed warm for you :sad: poor dogs , having to endure the softness of the bed , just so their mommies keep warm .... abused dogs I tell you ! :sad:

:p

chico2
December 5th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Oh no,all animals belong on the floor,in their own beds,at least that's what I was told,SURE!!.....:laughing:
Like Frenchy says,I am sure they are just warming up the bed for you:lovestruck:
They look awfully cute with the little guy in the middle:cloud9::cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
December 5th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Yep...warming up the bed!. That's not breaking any rules now! :thumbs up

They look so snuggly bendy. :lovestruck:

14+kitties
December 5th, 2009, 09:34 PM
:cloud9: Looks like my house except smaller versions and feline. They aren't allowed on the bed either. :rolleyes:
Love Heidi being protected by Jaida and Gracie. :cloud9:

TeriM
December 5th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Great pic Bendy :lovestruck:.

I must say I didn't even notice Heidi stuck in between them until I looked at the pic again :laughing:.

Ryan48
December 5th, 2009, 10:48 PM
LOL! I love it. We are all such suckers!!

RM

luckypenny
December 5th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Well, at least they've got the "rules are meant to be broken" rule down pat :D.

I love how they snuggle close together like that :cloud9:.

angeldogs
December 5th, 2009, 11:21 PM
When were not in our beds.the beds becomes fair game for the furries in our lives.

They do look cute and comfy on it.