Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I miss them..

onster
December 4th, 2009, 07:56 PM
so you get photos :p

These are from last weekend.

Gotta just love my sweet boy Onnie :lovestruck:

Why I never get any studying done when I go back home. All I did was get up to get a glass of water. Guess my kitties were trying to me send me a msg. Hey that was all the encouragement I needed to stop studying orgo :rolleyes: and yes my desk has way too much random stuff on it (i particularly love my inhaler right next to the natures miracle lol...)

Bunduk "why won't you play with me mommy? "

onster
December 4th, 2009, 07:59 PM
action shot

This fishy catching is hard work!!

Nomnomnom

Macomom
December 4th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Bunduk is so darn cute :)
Do you pronounce his name bun-duck or bun-duke?

onster
December 4th, 2009, 08:03 PM
and last one. This one cracked me up when I first saw it, reminded me of basement kitteh b/c bunduks expression and Onnie's backstage presence

That will prolly be it till the new year and I'm back from egypt.

Macomom
December 4th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Bunduk is so funny :laughing:

onster
December 4th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Bunduk is so darn cute :)
Do you pronounce his name bun-duck or bun-duke?

hmmm...definately not duke..and not duck either lol. Its hard to pronounce if ure not an arabic speaker. Bondoq is probably a better way to spell it for best english pronounciation..

and thank you, i think so too :D

onster
December 4th, 2009, 08:09 PM
so more like bon from bon apetit...and doq..from...ahhh lol..nothing hahaha..

this is why he is called hazel at the vets office...hazel nut = bunduk = we named after his big round hazel eyes when he was a kitten

Macomom
December 4th, 2009, 08:12 PM
That is sweet. I was wondering if you knew he was going to be such a character as a kitten. I thought Bunduk might have been arabic for adventure, or trouble or something...

onster
December 4th, 2009, 08:18 PM
lol funny u should say that, one if his most often used nicknames here is "museeba" = disaster LOL

as a kitten he was pretty darn mischievous, as many members here can attest (the bath sponge stealing stage and the stuck in sofa incident are two of the more famous adventures)...kept us on our toes for sure.

For some reason we couldnt think of a name for him for over a week (we just called him the kitten)...actually I wanted to call him monkey but I was vetoed. In the end when he did soemthing bad, and you looked into his big hazelnut like eyes, you couldnt help but laugh and forgive him. So Bunduk stuck...:thumbs up

edwina
December 4th, 2009, 09:48 PM
So cute. :cloud9::cloud9:
Have fun on your trip to egypt, i would love to go there. :grouphug:
Take lots of pics. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
December 4th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Yep, I'll never forget the thread entitled something like "Hazel gets neutered" or some such! As you can imagine, it gave me a bit of a turn! :laughing: I like "Bunduk" much better. :D

It's good to see some new pics of the Boys. They're both handsome as ever! The pics with the fishy are too cute! :lovestruck:

And the reason they take your chair? They're saving you from Organic Chemistry! They're such :angel:s! :flirt:

krdahmer
December 4th, 2009, 10:30 PM
:laughing: I love the basement cat-esque one....tooo cute!!!! :lovestruck: Lovely to see the handsome boys! :thumbs up

14+kitties
December 4th, 2009, 11:04 PM
:cloud9::lovestruck: I have missed seeing pics of these two. With three black kitties now I have developed an appreciation of how hard it is to get a good pic. Great captures of Onnie. :thumbs up And Bunduk is such a ham no wonder everyone loves him!

rainbow
December 5th, 2009, 02:53 AM
Finally some pics of Bunduk and Onnie. :flirt:

Onnie is so sweet grooming Bunduk :cloud9: and I love the "come play with me mommy" pic :lovestruck: and the action shots are too cute. :D

Ryan48
December 5th, 2009, 10:06 AM
They are so pretty!

Rm

chico2
December 5th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Onster,we have certainly missed pics of the two of them...it's weird,every time I look at Bunduk I get this great big grin on my face,he's just so,so cute and bad:lovestruck::lovestruck:
Love the first pic of Onnie,what a love-bug:lovestruck:

TeriM
December 6th, 2009, 01:37 AM
Onnie and Bunduk are looking wonderful. I love that first pic of them together :lovestruck: and Bunduk nomming the toy is classic him :laughing:.