Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Finally some Peace on Earth...well my piece of the earth anyways LOL

diandpat
December 4th, 2009, 06:25 PM
This past week, because of our work schedules, the cats were forced to spend much more time together. Still no blood, still no fur flying. I do believe some of the time Ziggy simply plays too rough. The rest of the time he is a bully, to be honest :sad:

Just want to share some pics because I do love them so, even though I am totally exhausted :laughing::laughing::laughing: I am optimistic that it will work out down the road...my cat friends think I am too funny because I do tend to be a little protective of my furkids but look at this face....who could not be sick thinking of her being bullied?

And him...well butter would melt in his mouth :cloud9:

But the last pic is where you see there is some intimidation going on :sad:

hazelrunpack
December 4th, 2009, 06:34 PM
I'm glad to hear there isn't any blood flying, anyway. Don't you wish you could teach Zuzu some kitty kung fu? :cat:

They sure are cuties! Hard to believe Ziggy could be so rough! He looks like an :angel:

Macomom
December 4th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Oh, they are sooo pretty. Glad to hear that kitty peace is reigning.
Much better than kitty pieces raining for sure...:D

onster
December 4th, 2009, 07:46 PM
awwww they are both very cute. I dont see much tension in the last pic...I'm sure things will continue to work out between them :thumbs up

14+kitties
December 4th, 2009, 11:07 PM
I agree. Not a lot of tension. I am so glad things are improving. Maybe Ziggy has figured out it wasn't Zuzu who made him sick. I'm sure with your continued help and attention it will work out fine. Even if you do have to occasionally separate them. They are gorgeous kitties. ;)

rainbow
December 5th, 2009, 02:45 AM
I don't see any intimidation in the last pic either. :shrug:

Ziggy and Zuzu are both adorable :lovestruck: and glad things are getting better between them. :thumbs up

Ryan48
December 5th, 2009, 09:43 AM
They are staying away from each other in that last photo, that's all I see. Ears are not back, unless I'm missing it. But they sure don't like to be too close, that's probably what you are seeing.

They are very pretty, though.

Rm

chico2
December 5th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Dian,they are adorable:lovestruck:ever now and then,Rocky feels he has to go after Chico and vice versa and they've been together for 12 yrs(Rocky 13 yrs Chico 12).
It occasionally happens and we have to brek them up or separate them in time out,then everything is fine again.

TeriM
December 6th, 2009, 12:52 AM
Woohoo, that is great news :thumbs up. The kitties are gorgeous :lovestruck:.

Love4himies
December 6th, 2009, 08:28 AM
I am so glad to hear that :grouphug:.