Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Got a girlie question!

dollface
December 3rd, 2009, 05:47 PM
:confused::confused:

I use the BC Patch and on Saturday/Sunday I took it off and didn't put another one on cuz I thought that was the last one. I opened my medicine cabinet yesterday and found I had one left, so I stuck it on. But today my "friend" came! :eek: What do I do?? Do I take it off? Leave it on??

Sorry if this is TMI :o I've never had this happen before in the 6 years I've used this form of BC.

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2009, 05:50 PM
omg I didn't even know they made those :laughing:

so obviously , I can't help with your question :sorry:

Dog Dancer
December 3rd, 2009, 05:57 PM
Well why don't you call your vet - errr Doctor :laughing:. If it were me (and I don't use the patch) I would just take it off now and go with the flo. Okay time for me to stop now.... But calling your Doctors office and asking (or your pharmacy) would be my suggestion.

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2009, 06:02 PM
Well why don't you call your vet - errr Doctor :laughing:. If it were me (and I don't use the patch) I would just take it off now and go with the flo.

:laughing:

Equla
December 3rd, 2009, 06:36 PM
I used to use them years ago. The whole idea of the week OFF the patch is to allow AF to come. Since you got yours, there is no reason for the BC patch to be there. I would skip this week and start again on Sat or Sunday... whenever it is that you normally change your patch. It's ok if AF hasn't left yet.

dollface
December 3rd, 2009, 07:11 PM
Thanks girls!! PHEW! :o