-->

explanation for chris to cross quote

Pages : 1 [2]

aslan
December 3rd, 2009, 09:01 PM
now Hazel bear had these two crazy friends,, madame hazel bear and TDFO bear,,,

Equla
December 3rd, 2009, 09:01 PM
hehe! I had chips at some point, but the Beasts got into the bag. I'm not sure which ones are safe to eat at this point.

I'm on glass #3. About to get glass #4.

Beware, I get preachy and uplifted when I drink wine. I'll start posting things like, "The world is so beautiful because of the animals in it. They inspire me to create bad art, but they don't mind... even if I create it on them!"

14+kitties
December 3rd, 2009, 09:02 PM
Mmm, no 14+ bear? I'm devestated. :D

aslan
December 3rd, 2009, 09:02 PM
Madame hazel bear is abit :crazy: and keeps trying to read her broken crystal ball, but that's another story... soooo the bears all go to the same place to play.

14+kitties
December 3rd, 2009, 09:03 PM
Thought I'd come put in a few minutes in your quest to make Chris happy. :p

14+kitties
Sooooooooo, how many more posts do you need? :rolleyes:

aslan
where they play there is another bear named Chris bear, now she is a special little bear, she likes special plants, and little dogs and stuff..Now Chris bear is a little computer challenged so her friend Breeze bear tried to give her a hand.

14+kitties
December 3rd, 2009, 09:04 PM
'Cause I am well known for flappin' my gums. I flap with the best of 'em.

aslan
December 3rd, 2009, 09:04 PM
hey 14+,,, could you pm me your full address please..

so back to the story.. A couple of the bears decided they would be ever so helpful and try to keep Chris bears thread on page one.

14+kitties
December 3rd, 2009, 09:05 PM
Mmm, aslan's tired. She doesn't even know I'm here yet. So busy with her bear story. :laughing::laughing:

Equla
ok i'm getting pooped so here we go..Once upon a time there was some bears,, there was Little bear, and Frenchy bear,,, and Lp bear, Rainbow bear, and hazel bear..

Do I get a bear?

aslan
'Cause I am well known for flappin' my gums. I flap with the best of 'em.

excuse this commercial break....:eek: you're a flapper?

ok back to our regularily scheduled story.

14+kitties
December 3rd, 2009, 09:06 PM
hey 14+,,, could you pm me your full address please..

so back to the story.. A couple of the bears decided they would be ever so helpful and try to keep Chris bears thread on page one.

Ummm, why is it so many people want to know my mailing address lately? :confused:

aslan
December 3rd, 2009, 09:06 PM
Mmm, aslan's tired. She doesn't even know I'm here yet. So busy with her bear story. :laughing::laughing:

wrong i spoke to you in there smarty pants...

14+kitties
December 3rd, 2009, 09:07 PM
Do I get a bear?

I don't think any of us get a bear. You have to be a regular in the tjt. You are just getting started and I only pop in when I have time so......... no bear...... :sad:

aslan
December 3rd, 2009, 09:08 PM
now pay attention dang it....

ok where the heck was i...rainbow bear and Frenchy bear decided it would be nice of them to get chris bears thread to ten pages just cause they luff her soooo much..so little aslan bear decided to help..

your coming up Equla..

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2009, 09:08 PM
I was gonna say something but in the time it took me to get a reply window, hazel forgot it :o

madame hazel is telling me if I can't remember it, it wasn't important. :p

TDFO tells me if I can't remember it, it musta been a lie. :rolleyes:

Now who do I believe? :confused:

14+kitties
December 3rd, 2009, 09:09 PM
wrong i spoke to you in there smarty pants...

:eek: What is it with all the name calling today? Whew!!! Good thing I have thick skin. :D

hazelrunpack
Why are you getting bear, aslan? :p

Equla
I don't think any of us get a bear. You have to be a regular in the tjt. You are just getting started and I only pop in when I have time so......... no bear...... :sad:

Awwww... man!

Alright, I'll just go be annoying in the TJT for a while then. :D

14+kitties
December 3rd, 2009, 09:10 PM
Hi hazel!!! How goes it? I haven't forgotten your seeds mf. Just adding a few.
Should be in the mail soon. :thumbs up

aslan
December 3rd, 2009, 09:10 PM
so the bears typed, and typed and typed...then aslan bear went into the tjt and dragged,,( you got it) Equla bear into the thread to help out... Even Winston bear came in for abit... As the pages grew and the bears got tired, everyone left poor aslan alone except Equla bear...

The 14+ bear came in to help but started giving poor Equla bear wrong information..

aslan
December 3rd, 2009, 09:11 PM
Ummm, why is it so many people want to know my mailing address lately? :confused:

just pm me the friggen address woman...

hazelrunpack
Oh, yeah....I remember now!! :mad:

Madame hazel bear is abit :crazy: and keeps trying to read her broken crystal ball, but that's another story... soooo the bears all go to the same place to play.

abit :crazy:?!? :frustrated: Hrumph.... We might just have to sic TDFO on you :mad:

:laugh:

14+kitties
The 14+ bear came in to help but started giving poor Equla bear wrong information..

Tehehehe.... that would be twice in this thread!! :thumbs up :o

Equla
so the bears typed, and typed and typed...then aslan bear went into the tjt and dragged,,( you got it) Equla bear into the thread to help out... Even Winston bear came in for abit... As the pages grew and the bears got tired, everyone left poor aslan alone except Equla bear...

LMAO! It's ok, I'm easily foncused.

14+kitties
But we hit page ten!!!

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2009, 09:12 PM
Excellent! :thankyou: I'll watch for them.

:fingerscr that I have better luck this spring! :pray:

Looks like you made your 10 pages, aslan! :thumbs up Now you can go to bed feeling accomplished. :laughing:

14+kitties
December 3rd, 2009, 09:13 PM

:eek: Sooooooooo rude!! :rolleyes:

aslan
December 3rd, 2009, 09:13 PM
soooooo after 14+ bear confused poor Equla and hazel bear came in to save the day, even after threatening poor aslan bear with the wrath of TDFO they little bears succeeded and got the thread to page 10,,,Love you Chris....:D

The End.:thumbs up

aslan
December 3rd, 2009, 09:14 PM
:eek: Sooooooooo rude!! :rolleyes:

but i love you too,,,

ummm hazel i need yours too, and you can both blame grace for the inconvenience.

14+kitties
December 3rd, 2009, 09:15 PM
Excellent! :thankyou: I'll watch for them.

:fingerscr that I have better luck this spring! :pray:

Looks like you made your 10 pages, aslan! :thumbs up Now you can go to bed feeling accomplished. :laughing:

You're welcome. I've been procrastinating. So busy with one sick kitty after another and poor Brownie...... I have your envelope addressed and everything. Just need to type info and get seeds mailed. But I am working straight thru until Monday so probably after that.

aslan
December 3rd, 2009, 09:15 PM
[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;856983
Looks like you made your 10 pages, aslan! :thumbs up Now you can go to bed feeling accomplished. :laughing:[/QUOTE]

but i just ate a whole chocolate bar...

aslan
December 3rd, 2009, 09:16 PM
great technical thread for chris and i screw up a quote, good ending.

14+kitties
December 3rd, 2009, 09:17 PM
Talk about cutting a story short!! :laughing::laughing: That's ok. I have to get to bed. Up at six tomorrow for work. More training....... ffffuuuuuuunnnnnnn!!

Equla
December 3rd, 2009, 09:17 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap:

(audience was inflated a bit...)

aslan
December 3rd, 2009, 09:18 PM
14+ the little bear stories aren't tjt oriented just who happens to be around at the time. just the tjt ones were abit racier.

aslan
December 3rd, 2009, 09:19 PM
yes i too must go to bed, i'll be up at 5 ciao for now ladies...

14+kitties
December 3rd, 2009, 09:20 PM
Yeah well, that's why I stay out of tjt. At my age I can't handle racy any more. :o It's all I can do to handle........ oh never mind. This is a G rated thread.

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2009, 09:22 PM
:offtopic: (Not that we're sticking ON topic, mind you :p) Is Brownie any better, 14+? :fingerscr :goodvibes:

14+kitties
December 3rd, 2009, 09:33 PM
yes i too must go to bed, i'll be up at 5 ciao for now ladies...

Night aslan. It's been fun. :thumbs up

:offtopic: (Not that we're sticking ON topic, mind you :p) Is Brownie any better, 14+? :fingerscr :goodvibes:

thanks for asking hazel. I have him in the house. He was actually playing with my lace on my boot today. :D I put him on Livertone. It was recommended by the woman at the health food store. She said she told another woman about it and she used it for her cat that the vet wanted to put down too. That was two years ago. Cat's still going strong. I am hoping that will be Brownie too. :fingerscr

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2009, 09:35 PM
Oh, me, too!!!!! :goodvibes: Good to hear that he's trying to play! :highfive:

14+kitties
December 3rd, 2009, 09:44 PM
Oh, me, too!!!!! :goodvibes: Good to hear that he's trying to play! :highfive:

Thanks hazel. It's been fun with probably a good half of the catty cats being sick with UTI's. Giving them meds and trying to make sure Brownie was eating enough..... not a nice week. Now I am down to only one kitty who is still a little scratchy. I can tell cause his meow is off. :rolleyes: And with Brownie in the house I can keep a closer eye of him. Of course it's been fun with the other five in here. The first day they wouldn't even come downstairs! Now they are getting much better. TT is funny with his hisses. Brownie is twice his size. Don't know who he thinks he is fooling. :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2009, 09:58 PM
:laughing: Yeah, the littlest ones always seem to have the most chutzpah! :D

I'm glad things are getting a little more 'normal' for you. :grouphug:

14+kitties
December 3rd, 2009, 10:02 PM
Thanks mf! :grouphug: What's normal? Around here it's never that way. I'm sure it's like that at your home too with the doggers. I'm just hoping they manage to stay healthy for the winter.
Gotta hit the hay. Up at six tomorrow again. :frustrated:
If you guys keep this up this thread will rival the tjt! :thumbs up
Night hazel.

Equla
December 3rd, 2009, 10:06 PM
Night 14+!

hazelrunpack
December 3rd, 2009, 10:07 PM
Nite, 14+! Sleep sweet!

rainbow
December 4th, 2009, 12:18 AM
WOOOO HOOOO ...you guys made page 10 :highfive:

rainbow
December 4th, 2009, 12:18 AM
What did I miss? :D

rainbow
December 4th, 2009, 12:20 AM

:eek: you guys are spreading your seeds around??? :eek:

:laughing:

rainbow
December 4th, 2009, 12:21 AM

So do you have all you need now and don't need my help? :o

rainbow
December 4th, 2009, 12:22 AM
I'm not going back to check out what I missed since we're on page 11 already. :D

rainbow
December 4th, 2009, 12:25 AM
Chris, after ALL the great information you have received in this thread how about showing us how much you have learned. :thumbs up

Please go to the TJT and copy someone's post and paste it here to reply. :D

rainbow
December 4th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Poor thread was almost at the bottom of the page. :sad:

Cuz Growler didn't post in it. :yell:

14+kitties
December 4th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Now Chris has to spend part of her morning reading this to get caught up on how nutty her friends all are! :crazy::crazy:
That should teach her to tell us to stay out of her "private" thread. :p

And no Chris, I do not want a moon thank you. :grouphug:

Chris21711
December 4th, 2009, 08:41 AM
You just want Chris to think that you're .......

I DID IT - yIPPY sKIPPY :crazy:

Chris21711
December 4th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Youse all had a time and a half hi-jacking my educational thread that Breeze so kindly posted for me :evil:

I feel so honoured that y'all would go to such great lengths to p*ss me off :evil:

Seriously you are all great, that's why I hang around this place so much, I'm happy to call you friends :grouphug:......ok enough of that mush, back to regular programming 60323

:crazy::laughing::clown::laughing::crazy:

rainbow
December 5th, 2009, 02:39 AM
So are you ready for Lesson #2? :D

If you put a = after the E in the first QUOTE word and before the bracket and then type in the name of the member you are quoting it will show up.

Like this .....[QUOTE] so it shows like this ....

[QUOTE=Chris21711]I feel so honoured that y'all would go to such great lengths to p*ss me off