Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tribute to Fannie

Frenchy
November 30th, 2009, 08:15 PM
For a dog that I didn't get to know :sad:

Fannie was suppose to be my foster.

One of our volunteers did everything to save her , in the end , all she could do was to make the owners understand that they couldn't keep this up . Without this volunteer , Fannie would still be at the owner's , suffering until she would have slowly die . Because the owners we're too cold hearted to pay for the surgery she so badly needed , or pay for the euthanasia. :frustrated:

thanks to this volunteer , who didn't give up , Fannie is now at Rainbow Bridge. This volunteer accompanied Fannie for her last minutes here on this earth. Fannie was even worse than what was describe to us , even surgery wouldn't have saved her.

:rip: dear Fannie , and thanks so much Danielle , I know how hard it was on you , you were Fannie's angel.

14+kitties
November 30th, 2009, 10:40 PM
:candle::rip: Fannie :candle: You are in a better place now. :grouphug: for Danielle who never gave up on her.

krdahmer
December 1st, 2009, 12:15 AM
:rip::candle: Fannie... and big :grouphug: to her :angel:

Love4himies
December 1st, 2009, 06:59 AM
:rip: Fannie :candle:, you can now run free. :cry:

:grouphug: to Fannie's rescuer.

chico2
December 1st, 2009, 09:33 AM
Frenchy,I suppose this was the poor Golden BM wrote about:sad:
It's a comfort knowing she was cared for in the end....to you and everyone involved :grouphug:
:rip:Fannie-girl

Frenchy
December 1st, 2009, 09:25 PM
Frenchy,I suppose this was the poor Golden BM wrote about:sad:

no it's not Chico2 , the older girl was lucky , she is safe and sound in a foster home , who will probably adopt her :thumbs up

Fannie is another one ..... we found out about Fannie at the last minute , it was too late to save her and anyway , the owners didn't want to pay for anything (surgery or euthanasia) or release her to our rescue. The only reason they were ok with having her euthanise is because our rescue paid for it . They didn't care about their own dog. They would have let her suffer and die on her own. :frustrated:

hazelrunpack
December 1st, 2009, 09:30 PM
What a sad story. :sad: My condolences both to Fannie's :angel:, Danielle, and to you, Frenchy, for being willing to take Fannie in if circumstances had turned out differently. :grouphug:

:candle: Fannie, pain-free and running at the Bridge

chico2
December 2nd, 2009, 07:41 AM
Frenchy,I realized that when I read the other post poor Fannie was not the Golden you were going to foster....how sad for a beautiful Golden,to be abandoned at the end of her life,but lucky for her there was wonderful people to help her over the Bridge:grouphug:

mona_b
December 2nd, 2009, 06:42 PM
:rip: fannie girl...:candle:

no more suffering.

:grouphug: for your :angel: Danielle

Winston
December 2nd, 2009, 08:08 PM
RIP sweet baby girl! :candle:

friend2animals
December 3rd, 2009, 11:49 AM
Frenchy,

I am truly sorry for your deep loss:sad:

Fannie is now in the light...I hope you will find solace in knowing that her natural capacity for love will continue to spread warmth and joy to those who have the strength to keep her in their hearts and souls...:angel:

:rip::candle:

ancientgirl
December 3rd, 2009, 12:08 PM
:rip:Fannie. You will suffer no more.

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2009, 12:31 PM
Thanks for your kind words. Danielle has read them and it made her feel better. It still hard for her , still wondering if she could have done more. But there was nothing more to do but to release Fannie from her pains.

Just sucks that people like you and me , care more about some dogs that their own owners :sad:

the gang
December 3rd, 2009, 07:08 PM
bless your hearts ladies ! you are true :angel2: brenda and the pins