Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

RIP dear Molly

Frenchy
November 30th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Molly was one of my fosters from a while ago : http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=32183

Her mom called me earlier , Molly past away last summer , from cancer. Her mom told me that , from day one until the end , Molly was the perfect companion for her. Her mom would rent a cottage near a lake every summer so that Molly could go swim and they would have canoe rides together. She also went to her mom's work place once in a while. The perfect life for a senior golden !

It wasn't a sad phone call , we had good memories of Molly. It's not everyday that we can find perfect homes for the older ones , but we did for Molly.

Her mom did call me to tell me about Molly's passing , among other things. She said that she loved the experience of adopting an older dog so much that , she is ready to do it again ! So we will slowly start our research to find her another senior soon.

Molly , I am so happy you had those wonderful years instead of being tied up outside like you used to be. And because of you , your mom will give another older dog just like you , a second chance in life ! You are truly an angel my sweet Molly :candle:

ancientgirl
November 30th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Rest now sweet girl. The joy you brought others will never be forgotten.

:rip:Molly

14+kitties
November 30th, 2009, 10:46 PM
What a wonderful love story Frenchy. :cloud9: Isn't it great to hear how your fosters lived out their lives. Sad when they go but you have to know how happy they were to love and be loved in return. :grouphug:
:candle::rip: Molly :candle:

hazelrunpack
November 30th, 2009, 10:50 PM
I'm sorry for the loss of Molly, Frenchy--both your loss and, of course, her adoptive Mommy's... But thanks to you both, her final years were heaven for her. What a wonderful gift you gave Molly! :grouphug:

How wonderful that this awesome home will be open to another golden oldie in need in the future!

:candle: Molly--you'll not be forgotten!

krdahmer
December 1st, 2009, 12:13 AM
:rip: Molly :candle: Glad her golden years were full of love!:grouphug: