Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chip & Kim!

doggab
August 25th, 2004, 01:43 AM
Anyone watch the Amazing Race? This is the 1st season that I've actually seen and it's one big thrill ride.

Today's episode was quite exciting. I can't believe Colin was willing to go to jail and in a foreign country for a measly $100 US. I was rooting for Chip and Kim all the way... they got me during the last leg though... :cool: *phew, 3rd place ain't all that bad!

Catt31
August 25th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Colin is an @$$ - I almost wish he would have gone to jail!!! Christie is an idiot for staying with him and putting up with his patronizing attitude!!! GRRR!!! They need to go, then the twins!!!

I love Chip and Kim, and the bowling moms!!!! :D

TalonsMa
August 25th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Colin is an @$$ - I almost wish he would have gone to jail!!! Christie is an idiot for staying with him and putting up with his patronizing attitude!!! GRRR!!! They need to go, then the twins!!!
:D

Oh he drives me NUTS!!!! And I don't feel sorry for her one bit. What a doormat she is :eek:

GsdDiamond
August 25th, 2004, 02:23 PM
I was so hoping they were going to throw him in the clink! Me too....I'm voting for Chip & Kim. I'm just glad those stupid brothers are out of the race. They were so arrogant.
Also glad they're gone: Myrna & Charla
I don't know how much longer I could have listened to that ditz say "I can't do it!" Her cousin was much smaller (physically) but so much larger in spunk & gumption!

I love this show!!

doggab
August 25th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Also glad they're gone: Myrna & Charla
I don't know how much longer I could have listened to that ditz say "I can't do it!" Her cousin was much smaller (physically) but so much larger in spunk & gumption!

Myrna was and annoyance. Who can make that many enemies in so little time? And what's even more annoying is the fact that Brandon and Colin made the girls eat the caviar a few episodes back... what wusses. They're not my definition of a man.

I must agree that the twins must go... for no apparent reason... why is that?

Can you believe Christie was apologizing to Colin last episode for being frustrated? She's in complete denial.