Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

PB&J Are Thankful For...

Smiley14
November 26th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Turkey! Potatoes! Gravy! Pumpkin pie with whipped cream! They are thankful for every last yummy bite. ;) Guess what their favorite holiday is? :laughing:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff58/smileysteph14/Thanksgiving09012.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff58/smileysteph14/Thanksgiving09007.jpg

diandpat
November 26th, 2009, 09:55 PM
OMG I love that they eat at the tble LOL Much too sweet...all of them :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
November 26th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Oh, yum! :cloud9: Lucky goggies!!! :D

So did they sit back and belch quietly afterward? :dog:

Dee-O-Gee
November 26th, 2009, 10:07 PM
Cute pictures Smiley...did they all have seconds? :D

luckypenny
November 26th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Penny's upset cuz your guys are allowed paws on the table :laughing:.

Great pics, Smiley!

Ryan48
November 26th, 2009, 10:37 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I tell people that my dogs/cats get a small plate of Holiday dinner they just think it's silly. I can't understand how they can have pets and not feel they are family!!

Your photo just warms my heart.

Ryan

krdahmer
November 26th, 2009, 11:09 PM
and in the dining room on the good china no less!!!:laughing: :lovestruck:

Smiley14
November 26th, 2009, 11:13 PM
LOL, thanks guys! :) And no, they don't normally eat at the table, only when I want to get pics for one of their b-days or a holiday. They are better behaved at the table than my nieces though! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
November 26th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Great pic Smiley! Your dogs always have great festive fun :D

Penny's upset cuz your guys are allowed paws on the table :laughing:.

:laughing: :laughing:

rainbow
November 27th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Those pics are too cute. :D

Lucky doggies. :cloud9:

Dracko
November 27th, 2009, 01:32 AM
So friggin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lovestruck:

Chaser
November 27th, 2009, 09:30 AM
OMG.....that's adorable. I just love your gang :lovestruck:

BenMax
November 27th, 2009, 10:01 AM
I totally approve. I do this with my cats...once the guests leave!

ownedbycats
November 27th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Ours aren't allowed on the table, but they do all get part of the turkey or ham at Christmas and Thanksgiving ( and the rest of the year too):)

Luvmypitgirls
November 27th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Fantastic pictures!

The dogs are fabulous of course but I have to say you are brave to let them eat at the table like that....that is one beautiful table! I wouldn't be able to breathe I'd be so worried that they'd scratch it!:laughing:

Dog Dancer
November 27th, 2009, 02:42 PM
What great pics, but I agree with LMP, I'd be worried about scratching the table. Mine get theirs on the floor - poor hard done girls that I have. I won't let them see this pic.

ancientgirl
November 27th, 2009, 02:48 PM
What a great picture. It's wonderful to share the holidays with our babies.

chico2
November 27th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Smiley,love those pics and al your puppers,I am surprised they were not dressed up in pilgrim outfits:laughing:
I think they seem to have great table-manners:lovestruck:Our cats are always around when we are eating,giving us that.."Can we have some too look"and it usually works:cat:

14+kitties
November 27th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Too sweet!! Petey is being very good with no paws on the table. It doesn't look to me like Belle and Jelly have their claws extended so no scratches on the table. Very well behaved girls. :cloud9: Love your table setting too. Simple but effective. :thumbs up

Smiley14
November 27th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Oh, thanks guys!!! :) But yeah, for some reason, they actually have very good table manners! You'd think they ate that way all the time! :laughing: If they can reach, they don't even put paws on the table. But in this case, the girls are too small, so had to stand to reach. :) The only time they're at a table like that is if it's posed for pics (:laughing:) or when we travel, we'll often seek out dog friendly cafes and then they will sometimes sit in a chair and they are really good about sitting there and if I put something in front of them, eating it with no paws on the table. ;) I didn't teach them that, they just somehow do it. :laughing: But anyway, they put their front paws gently on there and don't jump onto the table, so I don't worry about it getting scratched. I actually find it a good way to practice "leave it's" as they can't touch it until I have a plate in front of each of them and the camera ready. :laughing:

Smiley14
November 27th, 2009, 07:10 PM
Smiley,love those pics and al your puppers,I am surprised they were not dressed up in pilgrim outfits:laughing:
I think they seem to have great table-manners:lovestruck:Our cats are always around when we are eating,giving us that.."Can we have some too look"and it usually works:cat:

LOL, no pilgrim outfits, but their collars are of turkey's wearing pilgrim hats if that counts. :laughing:

Winston
November 27th, 2009, 09:55 PM
OMG did that bring a samile to my face! Love the pics and the awesome manners! :thumbs up

Cindy