Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I Know, I Know, This Is Getting Old Already

luckypenny
November 25th, 2009, 09:18 PM
...but this girl just kills me :laughing:!

luckypenny
November 25th, 2009, 09:20 PM
She had to try out all the chairs after dinner tonight :D.

hazelrunpack
November 25th, 2009, 09:23 PM
She had to try out all the chairs after dinner tonight :D.
Because she just couldn't get comfy! :eek:

omd, how does she keep from falling off?! :laughing: :lovestruck:

luckypenny
November 25th, 2009, 09:35 PM
omd, how does she keep from falling off?! :laughing: :lovestruck:

I was doing dishes, talking to my dad. I glance over at him and he's all bent forward with a confused look on his face. I get around the counter to see what he's looking at....he, too, was trying to figure out how Penny was laying there without falling :laughing:.

hazelrunpack
November 25th, 2009, 09:40 PM
She defies the laws of physics! :eek:

14+kitties
November 25th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Aww Penny. :cloud9: She is gorgeous! She definitely needs a bigger chair. :laughing: Love it!!!

Tundra_Queen
November 25th, 2009, 11:46 PM
:laughing::laughing: She is too funny!!! LMBO

growler~GateKeeper
November 26th, 2009, 02:23 AM
You need to tell that Penny :lovestruck: grrl she's laying backwards - if she turns around she won't risk falling off plus her muzzle is closer to the table w/out wrenching her back twisting around like that to rest her chin on the table :dog:

You know maybe if you got her a back rest cushion for her chair she'll be more comfortable & not laying all twisty :pawprint:

quincymycat
November 26th, 2009, 06:16 AM
Apologies for jacking your thread LP, but your pictures reminded me of my neice's golden who always considered herself a lap dog. My neice is only 5'1" so it makes it more amusing she could get herself up onto her lap and fall asleep.:D

Dog Dancer
November 26th, 2009, 12:03 PM
My old dog used to try to get up on your lap at 75 lbs. She'd put her chest on you then you could see her hind leg pawing at the side of the sofa trying to hoist her butt up like you wouldn't notice if she did it real slowly. But I just don't know how Penny can hold herself there and not fall! It's hilarious - Penny you silly goose you! :laughing:

Ryan48
November 26th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Your dogger's coat is so shiny, it's beautiful. I was wondering how she doesn't slide right off , too. She's adorable.

Quincy
My Jake is like that. Right up on the lap.

RM

Dee-O-Gee
November 26th, 2009, 09:28 PM
LP--Shame on you! It never gets old seeing her playing the part of the 3 bears checking out all the different chairs. She's just trying to find the most comfiest one! :D :laughing:

diandpat
November 26th, 2009, 09:32 PM
No way...it is always too funny...you could hook her up with Smiley14's and they could all have dinner together :laughing::laughing::laughing:

rainbow
November 27th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Silly, silly girl. :laughing:

Penny really does have to learn to turn herself around the other way. :D