- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

found 4 week old -5 week old kittens under shed....

November 25th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Okay, I have 11 cats that I am still trying to place...some of you have seen pictures of my guys, so I can't take these guys in ...are there any takers..:shrug::rolleyes::shrug: They were found under a shed on a very busy part of a Montreal street. An area that usually sees many dead ones in the street. These guys will not make it through the mother in sight. I know everyone is over their limit...just thought I'd ask here.
I will ask my friend (who found them) to tell the guy ( who owns the shed) to feed them over the winter and maybe give them shelter...its the best I can do, and hope for the best.
If anyone has ideas...the only other option right now is Le Berger Blanc

November 25th, 2009, 06:31 PM
<sigh> Does it never end? :sad: :wall:

How many are there, cpietra? :grouphug:

I hope someone can help. :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

the gang
November 25th, 2009, 06:41 PM
have you tried to contact a vet??? just a thought, brenda and the pins

November 25th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Why are these kittens not being trapped? And I a vet clinic or animal shelter. Vet clinics often will take in strays, expecially if they are babies. Some will even try to adopt them out.

November 25th, 2009, 07:49 PM
If there is any way to get them to Vegas (it's so far so I don't know) I will take them and make sure they get good homes. I work for a no kill shelter and can easily include them in adoption events.

I also have a bit of experience with little ones. Being they are old enough to have their eyes open, it's a little easier than newborns. We have the room and I was looking to foster anyway.

I know it's far, but if there is any way... I will take them.

November 26th, 2009, 08:45 AM
I sent you an e-mail on a possible solution. Please contact me soonest.

Golden Girls
November 26th, 2009, 08:56 AM
I've sent you a possible contact, please remove my email address before forwarding, thanks.

off topic but when are you planning on stopping by?

November 26th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Hi Everyone, Thanks for all your input, and yes Benmax I got your email and I like your idea.

Rainbow, so far they have only seen 3 little ones and a gray tom sign of mom.
Equla...thanks but I think I won;t be able to get them to you....but I would love to if I could.

ACOO22....they will be trapped...I just can't trap them and then have no place for them. I need to set something up before I trap.

November 27th, 2009, 01:32 AM
Good luck, cpietra ....keep us updated. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

December 1st, 2009, 07:01 PM
yah for benmax, who came thorugh for these little rug rats...they are now in a warm place and hopefully to better health and home.
Thanks Benmax

December 1st, 2009, 07:02 PM
Glad they are ok. This is the bad time of year for the little babies. Too cold.