Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

found 4 week old -5 week old kittens under shed....

cpietra16
November 25th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Okay, I have 11 cats that I am still trying to place...some of you have seen pictures of my guys, so I can't take these guys in ...are there any takers..:shrug::rolleyes::shrug: They were found under a shed on a very busy part of a Montreal street. An area that usually sees many dead ones in the street. These guys will not make it through the winter..no mother in sight. I know everyone is over their limit...just thought I'd ask here.
I will ask my friend (who found them) to tell the guy ( who owns the shed) to feed them over the winter and maybe give them shelter...its the best I can do, and hope for the best.
If anyone has ideas...the only other option right now is Le Berger Blanc

rainbow
November 25th, 2009, 07:31 PM
<sigh> Does it never end? :sad: :wall:

How many are there, cpietra? :grouphug:

I hope someone can help. :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

the gang
November 25th, 2009, 07:41 PM
have you tried to contact a vet??? just a thought, brenda and the pins

NoahGrey
November 25th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Why are these kittens not being trapped? And I agree...contact a vet clinic or animal shelter. Vet clinics often will take in strays, expecially if they are babies. Some will even try to adopt them out.

ACO22

Equla
November 25th, 2009, 08:49 PM
If there is any way to get them to Vegas (it's so far so I don't know) I will take them and make sure they get good homes. I work for a no kill shelter and can easily include them in adoption events.

I also have a bit of experience with little ones. Being they are old enough to have their eyes open, it's a little easier than newborns. We have the room and I was looking to foster anyway.

I know it's far, but if there is any way... I will take them.

BenMax
November 26th, 2009, 09:45 AM
I sent you an e-mail on a possible solution. Please contact me soonest.

Thanks.

Golden Girls
November 26th, 2009, 09:56 AM
I've sent you a possible contact, please remove my email address before forwarding, thanks.

off topic but when are you planning on stopping by?

cpietra16
November 26th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Hi Everyone, Thanks for all your input, and yes Benmax I got your email and I like your idea.

Rainbow, so far they have only seen 3 little ones and a gray tom around..no sign of mom.
Equla...thanks but I think I won;t be able to get them to you....but I would love to if I could.

ACOO22....they will be trapped...I just can't trap them and then have no place for them. I need to set something up before I trap.

rainbow
November 27th, 2009, 02:32 AM
Good luck, cpietra ....keep us updated. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

cpietra16
December 1st, 2009, 08:01 PM
yah for benmax, who came thorugh for these little rug rats...they are now in a warm place and hopefully to better health and home.
Thanks Benmax

Equla
December 1st, 2009, 08:02 PM
Glad they are ok. This is the bad time of year for the little babies. Too cold.